No details have been revealed by HMD Global, the Finnish company that owns the rights to sell Nokia-branded devices. Similar to the new Nokia 3310, the new Nokia 105 also offers a new and improved keypad layout as well as a modern form factor. Nokia 8 will present on July 31.
The information comes from a German website WinFuture (who are considered to be reliable when it's about proper release dates), the Nokia 8 goes with the model number as TA-1004. Right now we are not sure about Nokia 9, but the new report indicates at the upcoming Nokia 8. The Nokia 105 Single SIM is priced at Rs. 999 and the Dual SIM one is priced at Rs. 1149. However, if the info is accurate, we should expect an official confirmation or press invites to a media event from HMD Global to arrive soon. The company already has launched three devices in the country last month - Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6. The report claims the Nokia 8 will be a premium phone that is going to sport a Snapdragon 835 processor, the latest chipset from Qualcomm. Furthermore, the retailer also mentions that only 4GB model will be available at launch with 64GB of internal storage. Also, the Nokia 8 is rumored to come in "Blue", "Gold/Blue", "Gold/Copper" and "Steel". In most European markets, the price will likely be the same as in the Scandinavian region. There is a VGA camera available in Nokia 130. However, reports even suggest at a 6 GB RAM variant and a bigger screen as well. We'll see if the Nokia 8 will really be announced before summer is over.
Recently HMD Global inked an exclusive collaboration with Zeiss, through which imaging department will be handled by Carl Zeiss optical lens. HMD has taken the Nokia 105 and Nokia 130 and given them a 2017 update, targeting not those in the USA and Western Europe with deep pockets and smartphone-scale demands, but Nokia's original goal of connecting the next billion users who have more fundamental needs.
- Tour de France 2017: stage 15
- Russian lobbyist also attended meeting with Donald Trump Jr: Report
- 2 men in London carry out 5 acid attacks in 90 minutes
- Time Has Run Out On North Korea
- Batting heroics, Gayakwad five-for seal India's semi-final berth
- Game of Thrones saison 7 : Episode 1, convaincus ou déçus ? Notre verdict !
- Christmas Special Teased in New Image — Doctor Who
- Lewis Hamilton emergies as record-tying 5th British Grand Prix victor
- Local brides left without dresses after nationwide bridal chain closes
- Aladdin's lead cast has been finalised and fans are not happy