Conway also maintained that Clinton is "one of the only people" who firmly believes in collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russian government. The messages appear to show Trump being offered damning information about Hillary Clinton in the heat of the 2016 presidential race.
It's conceivable that one of the Agalarovs was at the meeting, although to be clear, that's pure speculation and hasn't been reported, let alone proven. He says he and his wife have received death threats since he's been connected with the investigation.
"Well, I wonder why the Secret Service, if this was nefarious, why the Secret Service allowed these people in", Jay Sekulow said on ABC's "This Week".
There is a school of thought that this was classic spycraft - a taste of the good stuff that could lead to something better, bigger.
The president also fired off a flurry of tweets turning up the heat on Senate Republicans to finally pass their revised health care bill: "Republican Senators are working hard to get their failed ObamaCare replacement approved". At no time have I ever worked for Russian government or any of its agencies.
"Nothing in that meeting that would have taken place, even if it was about the topic of an opposition research paper from a Russian lawyer, is illegal or in violation of the law", Sekulow told Fox News Sunday.
Trump's eldest son admitted to having a meeting with a Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who had ties to the Kremlin in June 2016.
The lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. has not responded.
Veselnitskaya shared her account of the interaction with NBC.
In the second quarter of 2017, Trump's re-election campaign raised spent $4.4 million of the $8 million it raised. It's already known that the Russian family is the family of pop star Emin Agalarov, whom Goldstone manages.
Kushner, Senior Advisor to the President, updated his security clearance form on June 21, 2017 to include the meeting. Caputo said that his wife, who has Ukrainian heritage, has come under attack.
- Tour de France 2017: stage 15
- Jordan Henderson: Liverpool's aim is to win things this season
- Roger Federer remporte son huitième Wimbledon — Tennis
- Wimbledon Day 12 | Muguruza claims the ladies' title
- Local brides left without dresses after nationwide bridal chain closes
- Lonzo Ball Ditches BBB Sneaker Again, Records Triple-Double
- New World, Release Window Announced for Kingdom Hearts III
- 2 men in London carry out 5 acid attacks in 90 minutes
- Time Has Run Out On North Korea
- Batting heroics, Gayakwad five-for seal India's semi-final berth