Liverpool legend John Barnes does not think all is well with Barcelona target Philippe Coutinho and is anxious the Brazil global may leave Anfield this summer.
It appears that Liverpool are refusing to let the 25-year-old go without a fight though.
'I'm not saying Liverpool should get rid of Coutinho, because he's a wonderful footballer and there's no doubt about that.
"If they're talking about £199m for Neymar, you can't put Coutinho in Neymar's league at the moment".
With Neymar Jr set for a potential move to Paris Saint Germain, Barcelona could well be looking towards Coutinho as his replacement.
Besides being determined Coutinho won't be sold, Liverpool are also confident that he wouldn't force his way out of the club.
Liverpool are unwilling to even look at offers for a player who earlier this year signed a long-term contract without a get-out clause.
"Maybe. If Barca are prepared to pay over £80m for Coutinho, I think that's good business".
- Volkswagen shrugs off cartel allegations
- Foxconn to build $10B plant in Wisconsin
- Chief minister of eastern Indian state of Bihar returns to power
- Real Madrid agree world record fee for Kylian Mbappe
- Jordan's King: Netanyahu Exploited Israeli Embassy Shooting for Political Gain
- Jones vows to 'deal with Brock Lesnar' after Saturday's clash with Cormier
- Thousands Evacuated As Wildfires Continue
- Windows 10's first act of playing with Android is a touch underwhelming
- Deuxième meilleur démarrage aux premières séances à Paris — Valérian
- Manchester United's hopes of signing midfielder Fabinho dashed by Monaco chief