New leaks indicate that Samsung will place the fingerprint scanner on Galaxy Note 8 on the rear right next to the camera, but this is no big surprise given the fact that this had already been implemented to Galaxy S8 model.
Leaked images and a leaked training manual appears to show official material suggesting the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has a 5.8-inch 1440 x 2960 Super AMOLED screen - the same size and resolution as the Samsung Galaxy S8. We'll focus on the camera as some materials containing the imaging tech details and specs were recently sighted. Samsung wouldn't want to launch it too close to the Galaxy Note 8 on the 23rd of August.
The Note 8 is rumoured to include an "Infinity" display set to measure a whopping 6.3 inches, with 6GB of RAM and a 12MP dual camera. This certification confirms the launch of this phone as this is the last step to take to launch a smartphone in the market.
The Galaxy Note 8 dual cameras are capable of shooting great night shots which produce brighter photos with high dynamic range. Regarding the pricing, the phone should cost slightly more than the standard S8.
The top bezel of the Galaxy Note 8 is so small that it looks like there's barely enough space for front camera, earpiece, and various sensors. We will keep you posted as and when it happens.
However, while talking about the upcoming press conference the South Korean giant has mistakenly hinted the pre-order date of the device. Of course the added dimensions are necessary to let the phone experience some tough love that not even the Galaxy S8 can handle. VentureBeat claims that the Galaxy Note 8 will launch with a €999 price point in Europe (around Rs 75,320) when it hits the market.
- Mixed news for Sri Lanka on injury front
- This Game of Thrones Season 8 tease that will give fans hope
- Senate Democrats After The Collapse Of Trumpcare: Back To Work
- Upset about failed ObamaCare votes, Trump calls on changes from Senate Republicans
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to be elected as interim PM of Pakistan
- Trump's New Chief of Staff: Women in Combat Would 'Lower Standards'
- 'Abnormal': Sally Yates Shreds Trump for Firing Comey, Bullying Sessions
- Dodgers ride young stars Seager, Bellinger to another win over Giants
- Tensions Rise as Russia Retaliates Against New Sanctions Bill
- Yankees Get Veteran Pitcher Jaime Garcia From Twins