It airs on Sundays at 9 pm EST on HBO in the US and other respective channels of various nations.
We've been hearing quite a lot about this person for years, and many book readers believe the Jon Snow or Daenerys Targaryen is the Prince or Princess who was promised. The meeting doesn't exactly start off on a good note as the former refuses to bend the knee. But, it doesn't go as expected. His name is Jon Snow, yet he's calling himself king. When Tycho Nestoris of the Iron Bank of Braavos arrived at King's Landing to inquire about the Lannister's mounting debts, Cersei offered him a glass of wine, only to be turned down. Despite his profound change as the Three-Eyed Raven, Sansa believed her brother would take his place as Warden of the North.
A disturbed Sansa doesn't seem to be enjoying what should be a happy reunion and excuses herself.
Sam achieves success at the Citadel as he cures Jorah Mormont, former adviser to Khaleesi Daenerys, and Jorah departs to meet up with his Queen once again. According to him, Sammy's reward is not getting expelled from the citadel.
During the episode, we saw Cersei enact her most terrifying torture method yet; locking Ellaria and Tyene Sand in a dungeon, poisoning the daughter while her mother watches on. She says, "I have to die in this odd country". As Lady Olenna accepted her fate, she used her final moments with Jaime to tell him that she was the one who had poisoned his son/nephew, Joffrey, during his wedding to Lady Olenna's granddaughter.
So, the events at Casterly Rock play out contrary to Tyrion's (Peter Dinklage) expectations, as Jaime heads to Highgarden, which, Benioff explains, for Jaime is "much more valuable because Highgarden is the Tyrell's stronghold, which commands all the most fertile regions of Westeros". Perhaps this could mean we'll see three riders take to the skies and Jon will be one of them? And while she does not know it yet, she has avenged Joffrey's death by Jaime's hand who kills Olenna Tyrell. "Tell Cersei I want her to know that it was me". But as was her style, she still managed to get the last word.
"Tell Cersei I want her to know it was me", Olenna said with her usual haughty smirk. You can see he's really beginning to consider that Cersei might be beyond hope.
- Trump's New Chief of Staff: Women in Combat Would 'Lower Standards'
- Conte: Kane would be my 'dream' striker
- Senate Democrats After The Collapse Of Trumpcare: Back To Work
- Trump Threatens to End Insurance Payments if No Healthcare Bill
- 'Abnormal': Sally Yates Shreds Trump for Firing Comey, Bullying Sessions
- Yankees Get Veteran Pitcher Jaime Garcia From Twins
- F1: Ferrari Locks Front Row at Hungarian GP Qualifying
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to be elected as interim PM of Pakistan
- This Game of Thrones Season 8 tease that will give fans hope
- Verstappen en tête devant Vettel, Vandoorne 12e (DIRECT) — GP de Hongrie