Daenerys is quick witted and strong, reciting the quick version of her struggle to power. Lord Varys interrupts. He has grave news for Daenerys. Or. everyone will be turned into White Walker zombies and the Iron Throne will freeze over.
One of the most epic fantasy sagas in TV history the Game of Thrones is now in its 7th season and the third episode titled "The Queen's Justice" focussed on the revenge of Cersei Lannister on her enemies and the faith of Daenerys Targaryen. Cersei's first act of revenge against Ellaria - you get the feeling this will be drawn out in an agonizing way - is to kill The Living Sand Snake the same way Ellaria killed Myrcella, a kiss with poison. I mean. we did see Jaime and Cersei get their freak on. As things didn't go as planned, we get to see the extent to which Jaime had anticipated Tyrion's moves.
So it came as a pleasant surprise to viewers when Olenna Tyrell who has become known as a master of trickery and a skilful scheme-tress, was granted a death that was both, and used it to deliver one final insult to her enemies. As a reward for his ground-breaking treatment, the Arch-Maester tells Sam to copy a pile of old scrolls onto new paper. War is already raging between the main characters of Westeros, not to mention that the White Walkers are on the way. Vanity Fair pays tribute with a piece called "14 Reasons Why Lady Olenna Is the Show's Best Character". In the surprising final scene on "Game of Thrones" Sunday night, Highgarden's ruler Olenna Tyrell is poisoned by Jaime Lannister. In a gesture of mercy, Jaime offered Lady Olenna a painless, poisoned glass of wine in her own private chamber instead of being flayed or beheaded in King's Landing.
- Toto Wolff: "We stick to our principles and our word"
- Galaxy S8 Active images confirm rugged but compact look
- Upset about failed ObamaCare votes, Trump calls on changes from Senate Republicans
- The best and worst beauty looks from last night's "Game of Thrones"
- Conte: Kane would be my 'dream' striker
- Mixed news for Sri Lanka on injury front
- Barca beat Real Madrid in Florida
- Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to be elected as interim PM of Pakistan
- Apple accidentally LEAKS design of iPhone 8
- Dodgers ride young stars Seager, Bellinger to another win over Giants