However, there will be an improvement over the S8 in terms of memory, with 6GB as standard and 64GB of storage.
Galaxy Note 8 has an enlarged size. This is smaller than that of the Galaxy Note 7 (3500mAh) and even the Galaxy Note 7 FE (3200mAh). The new render which Forbes has managed from Ghostek shows of the phones.
The Samsung Galaxy Note8 will be launched officially on 23rd August.
The Galaxy S8's biggest flaw was the placement of the fingerprint reader.
"The Galaxy Note 8 will feature more advanced, richer multimedia functionalities", the Samsung official added. Galaxy Note 8 will have a 6.0-inch WQHD display or a 4K display. Besides, the camera is said to offer the popular Bokeh feature.
Well, it appears that the wishes of many have been answered.
Samsung didn't give up on its Note series after the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco.
We are expecting to see an upgrade in the camera department though, with two sensors on the back. It will come in Midnight Black, Deep Blue, Gold and Silver colors. Google's potential for expansion is boundless as new higher-specced Android phones begin to add support, but Oculus is going to have to rethink some things. The company has finally sent out media invites for an event in the Philippines on August 19. In opposition, Apple is notorious for never announcing releases beforehand. Moreover, the bezels have not been shrunk any more.
- Orrin Hatch: Senators too divided to continue healthcare overhaul push
- Venezuelan Election Results 'Tampered With' According to Voting Tech Company CEO
- 2 dead after gas explosion collapses school in Minneapolis
- Donald Trump threatened insurance companies' 'bailouts.' Here's what that means
- Protests across K'taka over IT raids on Minister Shivakumar
- De Grasse says time has come to leave Bolt's shadow
- Tesla posts better than expected revenue in Q2
- Trump signs Russian Federation sanctions bill, Moscow calls it 'trade war'
- Klopp hints that Liverpool outcast could still stay
- Reed calls on Trump Administration to continue health insurance cost-sharing payments