Bryan Abasolo may be the new victor of The Bachelorette, but rumors indicate that he and Rachel Lindsay could already be headed for a breakup. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Astrid Loch - Rachel's old pal from the last season of "The Bachelor" - casually mentioned some vacation plans of the engaged couple that could be more than they seem.
During tonight's season finale of "The Bachelorette", Rachel Lindsay will choose between the three men remaining on the show: Bryan Abasolo, Eric Bigger and Peter Kraus. During an awkward hometown date with her family, he apparently raised similar red flags.
"I just love you and I'm in love with you and I can't imagine spending my life without you, " she said.
The pair met up during the live portion of the show and the rejected suitor thanked Lindsay for the experience. Before last week's "Men Tell All" episode, The Bachelorette's July 24 episode was the highest rated and most watched broadcast program of the night.
"I was trying to find cracks in what seemed like the ideal foundation", Lindsay told Abasolo.
"You proved to me that throughout all of it that I could develop feelings of love", Peter said. She admits she is anxious if she agrees to being girlfriend/boyfriend with him will it be the same as her previous relationship that stayed at that stage for 5 years. After they arrive at a gazebo-enclosed picnic, the camera cuts to a conversation between the producers and Lindsay, where she admits that Peter's date is still weighing heavily on her and she can't seem to focus on her time with Bryan.
He finally says he is willing to propose because he doesn't want to lose her, but she doesn't want him not to be sure. "I'll go with this one, Neil", he said before proposing.
During the evening portion of their final date, the proposal argument began anew, and they found they were unable to resolve the impasse. "I wish you nothing but the best and I just really want happiness for you", he told her, which Lindsay echoed. They wake up to church bells, Peter says his doubts are not gone, but fading. Kraus and Abasolo were frontrunners from the first episode onwards, but Bigger captured Lindsay's heart more and more throughout the season. She is glad she finally has closure. She's based in Dallas and he's in Miami.
"The victor started off for the wrong reasons", noted The Bachelorette source.
- Adam Gase says Jay Cutler will be Dolphins starting quarterback
- Apple to launch first watch with 4G this year
- Senate Republicans quietly wave the white flag on Obamacare repeal
- Zidane itching for Real Madrid's Super Cup return
- Surveillance drone to fly at Trump golf course during visit
- Arsenal 1 -1 Chelsea: Gunners win Community Shield on penalties
- There was a long-awaited Game of Thrones reunion and fans were delighted
- How last night's 'world-changing' Game of Thrones scene happened
- Flesh-eating sea fleas send Australian teen to hospital
- President Trump lashes out at senator from CT