Heart rate back to normal yet?
Did Jaime Lannister go to that great throne room in the sky on Sunday's episode of "Game of Thrones"? Irrationally, Jamie decides it is a good idea to charge at an angry dragon, Drogon breaths fire and Jamie is barely saved as, presumably, Bronn jumps to save him, knocking him into the water. But as the credits rolled, Jaime is sinking like a stone with all his battle armour weighing him down.
Well, he thought he was until the Dothraki showed up. That could be in part due to the seventh season's sudden narrative urgency, the stunning, climactic battle, or the show's nuanced hints at an endgame weapon.
The last time we saw Jon take a lady into a cave they did a lot more than look at his comic collection.
Dragons are potent in battle, we learned, but they are not invincible.
Lord Varys: But what do we have left, once we abandon the lie? She soared high above the Dothraki army, and instructed her dragon to efficiently extinguish countless soldiers in the Lannister squad during the final moments of "The Spoils of War". Also, her insistence that Jon Snow "bends the knee" is just annoying now.
Of course, this all seems a little too obvious and we would not at all be shocked to see a huge upset here and for it all to fall apart in one way or another.
Maybe we are bad people. But even then - which sibling?
Littlefinger told Bran's mother, Catelyn Stark, that the dagger belonged to Tyrion Lannister, which fueled the tension between the families, thus leading to Tyrion's capture and Rob Stark's war on Joffrey.
From the theory of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark being the parents of Jon Snow coming true, any good follower keen on keeping up with the intricacies of #GameOfThrones knows better than to discard fan theories.
Why watch: There are the reunions: Arya and Sansa; Arya and Bran; Jon and Theon; and, in some ways, Tyrion and Jaime.
Bronn Wants His Castles: The episode opens with Bronn asking for the bigger castle and prettier woman that Jaime had promised him in season 5 when he had torn him away from his engagement to Lollys for their adventure in Dorne.
Do you think Robert Baratheon's prediction will help Westeros fight off the Night King and his army in Game of Thrones?
But seriously, where are they getting these outfits? It's a joyous scene, with Arya and Brienne smiling while clicking swords and dancing around one another. "I feel like there's sexual tension that's been bubbling for years, even before we've ever seen them together, but you can feel the tension". Not here, says Jon. There's always time to flirt, Jon, always.
- Federal Report Warns Of Climate Change Dangers, Now Awaits Trump Administration Approval
- Mourinho concedes it is 'game over' for Manchester United's Bale pursuit
- UW Hospital and Clinics named Wisconsin's top hospital for sixth straight year
- NYC proposes "millionaires tax" to help fix subway woes
- Cowboys fans gather at The Star for Jerry's big day
- Download All New Stock Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Wallpapers [Leaked]
- Denver area forecast calls for fog, rain and thunderstorms
- 60% of Americans don't trust Donald Trump, CNN poll finds
- ASEAN Ends Impasse and Urges Non-Militarisation in South China Sea
- Trump Threatens North Korea with 'Fire and Fury'