Film director Spike Lee has backed plans to rally outside National Football League headquarters in NY this month in support of Colin Kaepernick-but organizers don't appear to know how to spell the quarterback's name.
Kaepernick, who led the 49ers to the Super Bowl in 2013, became the subject of national conversation previous year with his decision to kneel during the national anthem at games, saying he was protesting racial inequality in the United States. Although perfectly qualified to take a spot on several NFL rosters (including with the Ravens), Kaepernick has seemingly been blackballed by the NFL for taking a knee during the national anthem last season.
Behind Eric Reid is the wrong spelling of Kaepernick's last name, which is softened Reid blocking the lack of an 'e'.
During a concert stop in Baltimore, Cole took a moment to express his support for former University of Nevada quarterback, Colin Kaepernick.
A lot of people aren't happy Colin Kaepernick still is unemployed.
Vitale shared his vehement response to Kaepernick's ongoing free agency via an Instagram video posted Tuesday.
"My original position was I thought that the situation past year with him taking a knee didn't have anything to do with it", Baldwin said, according to ESPN's Sheil Kapadia.
"I think he still has some good football left in him", Mara said. He also has a better Total Quarterback Rating (QBR) than half the backup quarterbacks signed right now. Kaepernick has said he was protesting the police brutality and racial injustice for people of color. His response was to promote a rally for Kaepernick that will protest his status as a free agent.
According to NFL's website, Kaepernick has only met with the Seahawks during the offseason.
- ICC suspends Jadeja from third Test against Sri Lanka
- Beware of government-run health care
- England win, secure 3-1 series victory over South Africa
- Real Madrid claims Super Cup with 2-1 win over Manchester United
- Samsung debuts rugged version of S8
- Trump touts his base as 'getting stronger,' though polls show it weakening
- Federal Report Warns Of Climate Change Dangers, Now Awaits Trump Administration Approval
- Glen Campbell Dies at Age 81
- HBO uploads making-of Game of Thrones 'Loot Train Attack'
- New iPhone 8 leak tips at full-screen display