Following the successful sales, Women's Wear Daily published estimates noting that the teenager - the TEENAGER! - will be boasting of a billion dollar company by 2022. It took Tom Ford a decade to hit a half a million in revenue, just for a little comparison.
Look out, L'Oréal and Lauder - Kylie has you in her sights.
It's honestly staggering that Kylie has found this degree of success in leaning in to her admittedly artificially plump lips.
"I think individuals were astounded that the brand is so fruitful on the grounds that it's something that Kylie's made yet didn't generally anticipate that the entire business will be the ideal tempest".
One tweeter wrote: "I love Kylie but she just said "I didn't get to grow up normal it's just so hard".well paying bills is hard we can switch".
Without really understanding why, I've become one of the biggest Kylie Jenner fans I know.
And the 19-year-old television personality promised fans there would be new collections on the way. Not bad! Kudos to Kris Jenner too, for teaching Kylie a thing or two about handling business wisely.
The social media superstar treated her millions of Instagram followers by gifting them with her latest near-nude photo.
She further noted that initially, she wasn't sure if people would like her products.
The Lip Kits are so popular that new editions - which are released nearly weekly - sell out instantly.
Kris told WWD that they don't count the time between the first release on November 30 and their second release in February 2016 because there didn't have any products available to sell.
'I just don't know who I'm doing it for, ' she admitted. Less than three months later, production was boosted to 500,000 units of all six shades.
- Game of Thrones S07E04: Five fascinating things you might have missed
- How major United States stock market indexes fared on Tuesday
- Scaramucci says he will pay taxes on sale of SkyBridge investment company
- Facebook takes on TV and YouTube with revamped video offering
- The Last Jedi' Pics Reveal New Characters!
- Fear of North Korea attack sends Wall Street spiraling
- Australia debates same-sex marriage postal vote
- FBI searched Manafort home
- Aust, US urge world to pressure N Korea
- Gossip: Bale up for grabs?