"Star Wars: The Last Jedi" has a December 15, 2017 release directed by Rian Johnson starring Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac and Benicio Del Toro. The gerbil is cute as hell, and it's apparently called a member of an alien race called the Porg.
"The Emperor's guards were very formal, and you always got the sense that they could fight, but they didn't", writer-director Rian Johnson tells EW. He hasn't given away any spoilery bits on the film yet, but Johnson is really aiming at getting people excited for some background characters, who may or may not get featured at some point.
One of the main criticisms about Star Wars: The Force Awakens was that it felt too similar to A New Hope in terms of its structure and story.
Mark Hamill revealed his own harrowing journey to reconciling with how much his iconic character has changed since Return of the Jedi. Whether it is or not, we still don't know. He's not just hiding because he's scared. Finn's spurned desire to leave his friends seems like an obvious parallel to to the character arc of Han Solo, who was also getting ready to zip off into space at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back.
In Lucasfilm's Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past. And he's sitting on this island in the middle of nowhere.
"And he is betrayed, with tragic consequences". Luke has lost time and confidence since we last saw him and now has to fight his inner fears and demons to try and come back to the world that has come to his front door in the form of Rey.
- But instead he encounters Rose (Kelly Marie Tran), a "nobody" working as a mechanic for the Resistance who sees Finn as a hero. What will the resistance fighter be up to in the second film of the trilogy?
"Poe Dameron is super cool". She's not the best. Here's this role model who's supposed to be able to teach her to control these new-found powers - the ones she thought were a myth until about 6 hours before discovering she had them - and he's been living as a hermit.
While we're still waiting for the first full trailer for "Star Wars: The Last Jedi", Entertainment Weekly is giving fans a glimpse of the next chapter set in that galaxy far, far away.
- The title for 'Game Of Thrones' episode 5 has finally been revealed
- Scaramucci says he will pay taxes on sale of SkyBridge investment company
- 'Game of Thrones' season 7 behind-the-scenes: Dany's Mad Queen side
- Kim Kardashian Catches Tristan Thompson Checking Out Khloe's Cleavage In Plunging Dress
- Chelsea Boss Still Eyeing Four More Signings
- Panthers open preseason against Texans at Bank of America Stadium
- Daenerys Targaryen unleashes hell in 'The Spoils of War'
- Aust, US urge world to pressure N Korea
- Fantasy Premier League Tips: 5 forwards you should pick this year
- FBI searched Manafort home