Barcelona has made two offers for Coutinho, the latest reportedly being 100 million euros.
Due to injury, Coutinho won't be available when Liverpool visit Watford for their season curtain raiser on Saturday.
How could Liverpool line up next season?
Sites to bet on soccer are now keen to see how the German coach will improve the odds of the Anfield club with the new players.
"I had to keep that a bit quiet. Do they want it to happen again?" Coutinho, who joined Liverpool from Inter Milan in 2013, hasn't publicly declared a desire to leave. It sends a message that the Reds aren't one to be pushed around.
"We want to have the best possible team".
"Our biggest challenge is to be stronger defensively as a team, to be more concentrated, more focused in situations", Klopp said this summer.
Manchester City have spent almost £200million on new players this summer and Jenas believes they must be considered title favourites, although he insists it is the Champions League that boss Pep Guardiola really covets. For players, it's a bit different: This summer required a commitment to excellence.
While that might be enough for a transitional club, Liverpool can't stay in transition forever. However, this could potentially create more problems than it solves.
The Hornets have played 6 preseason friendlies, out of which, they have won two, drawn three, and lost one.
Can Liverpool actually afford to sell him now and risk ending the transfer window empty-handed?
Reading too much into pre-season form is a futile exercise, but Salah's start to life at Liverpool has at least been encouraging, scoring for fun all around the world.
If last season taught us anything, it is the fact that consistency is an important factor when competing for the league. By the end of August, they'll know which European competition they have qualified for.
Record-signing Mohamed Salah could be unleashed by Jurgen Klopp after the Egyptian was brought in from Roma.
In selling him, it could well force Klopp out of the club if he feels their ambition doesn't match his own.
- USA report confirms 2016 as warmest year on record
- Taylor Swift Sexual Assault Trial: What Did Taylor Swift Say in Court?
- Trump Says He's 'Thankful' To Putin For Expelling American Diplomats
- Trump Promises State Of Emergency On Opioid Crisis
- Ahmed Patel retains RS seat, Amit Shah and Smriti Irani also win
- Politics Professor: GOP Not Doing Great When It Comes To Legislation
- Australian Prime Minister: Same-Sex Marriage Could Be Legalized Before Year's End
- Marvel et Star Wars pourraient avoir leur propre plateforme de streaming Disney
- Tech companies lead a broad slide in United States stocks; oil slumps
- North Korea nerves rattle world stocks, lift gold, yen