Here's how to watch Man City vs.
Despite getting minutes with Brazil during the worldwide break, Coutinho didn't get any minutes for Liverpool in the 5-0 thrashing against Manchester City on Saturday. Coutinho would be a welcome addition to a side beaten 5-0 by Manchester City on Saturday, a collapse sparked by Sadio Mane's first-half sending off. "I am very happy with the situation". At 1-0 it was 11 versus 11 and it was a moment when we were in possession, everything was good. "He's a real central defender and we are going to help him a little bit with the weakness in the build-up, to help him improve".
We are a side that struggles to break down deep block defensive systems, a system that is not employed by too many sides beyond the group stages.
Klopp then previewed his team's Saturday clash against Man City: "City are outstandingly strong and we have to not let them do what they want to do". I am not concerned about this.
"They have to know " he has to know, the family has to know and especially the managers (Sancho's advisors) have to know " we had a lot of confidence in him". I think he did.
"I think, for him, this has to be the season", he said, as reported by the Daily Mail.
Liverpool have also blown the opposition away with a table-topping 35 goals and, furthermore, Klopp's record against top opposition has improved season on season. "We will try to recover as soon as possible". We all heard stories about young players getting impatient and things change. Hopefully the goalie is not seriously injured. We couldn't keep him up. I'm not sure he likes it but I love it. If you look at the players and some of their performances, you can say why not?
"This was the decision we took. Of course it had a big influence on the game".
Liverpool, who thumped Arsenal 4-0 in their last match before the worldwide break, are second in the Premier League after three matches, with two wins and a draw. "It would be another waste of time, like the game today".
- UN should take 'necessary measures' on North Korea - China
- US calls for Monday vote on new North Korea sanctions
- Paris Saint-Germain Champions League - 13 September 2017
- Star Wars: Episode IX Director Confirmed
- Liverpool to appeal Mane's Red card
- Muted backlash to Trump's bipartisanship signals warning for GOP
- Pyongyang: "Categorically" reject new sanctions, promise "greatest pain" on the US
- Samsung to Launch a Fold-able Smartphone by Next Year
- Edith Windsor, Victor In A Landmark Marriage Equality Case, RIP
- On Rohingya Muslims, UN can't force India not to deport them