Bayern were humbled 2-0 at Hoffenheim on Saturday to leave the defending champions in the lowly position of sixth in the German league. "I have to speak with him about the strategy for the match against Anderlecht".
"I am sorry for what Lewandowski said".
Bayern Munich have won two, drawn one, and lost one of their four previous meetings with Anderlecht, although both came over nine years ago.
In a revealing interview with one of Germany's leading publications, Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski spoke bluntly about modern-day football, foreign tours and Bayern's transfer policy. Whilst Lewandowski's remarks were certainly out of order - after all, he's a footballer, paid just to play and not to offer his opinions on the business dealings of his employers, they certainly are not without reason and certainly are not invalid.
"Lewandowski's contract expires in 2021 and unfortunately for him, there is no release clause".
"Regrettably his agent often is his "Spiritus Rector" [guiding light]".
But Ancelotti saw no need to readdress the situation as he chose to focus on the club's Champions League opener against Anderlecht during his press conference on Monday morning.
We have long maintained a serious and successful philosophy and have achieved great success with it.
"We have won all national and worldwide titles possible over the past five years. Other people have tried in vain to buy titles".
'Whoever publicly criticises the club or his team-mates will get in trouble with me personally. "I am used to being criticised, but to be honest it is too much".
"It must not be harmful to the club".
Paris St Germain flexed their attacking muscles with a 5-0 victory at Celtic, as the world's most expensive frontline produced a potent display of force. "The game was under control; in general I am satisfied".
- United States begging for war, not North Korea
- Paris Saint-Germain Champions League - 13 September 2017
- New Video Shows Downtown Miami Underwater After Hurricane Irma
- Muted backlash to Trump's bipartisanship signals warning for GOP
- On Rohingya Muslims, UN can't force India not to deport them
- Faster-moving Hurricane Irma weakens to Category 3
- Pitch-invader aims kick at PSG star Kylian Mbappe
- 410000+ customers without power — Georgia Power
- Manchester United struggle at first real test in the Premier League
- UN should take 'necessary measures' on North Korea - China