That's why Paris Saint-Germain supporters like James, interviewed by LCI in France, prefer away days like Celtic Park to supporting their team at home. It's huge credit to the players how flexible they can be. "PSG are put together to win this competition, there's no doubt about that", Rodgers said.
It will be interesting to see if Ralston is asked to mark him in the return leg, and how he approaches that task with this incident in mind.
Brady expects the "usual suspects" of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and now PSG to be around at the business end of the season, and says that of the five Premier League sides, the Manchester clubs could make the biggest impact. We will see how Chelsea can cope with retaining the league and Europe.
"And sometimes it takes some disappointments to make you understand and learn".
"It was very competitive, trust me", Al-Khelaifi explained to the Telegraph.
"Then of course you have a guy like (Julian) Draxler who is one of the best I've ever played with, and he could come off the bench". That's the reality of it.
"We'll look forward to the challenge and we'll recover well and prepare well for it".
'Where we're at - with all due respect - and where these guys are at isn't just one or two levels, it's three or four levels. "I tend not to go into it too much or overthink it too much".
PSG will start their Champions League campaign in the city of Glasgow where they take on Scottish Giants, Celtic. "I play football to test myself against the very best".
"There are so many options in attack with players like him".
Griffiths has shown time and time again that he can pop up with vital goals when needed and Rodgers will surely be hoping that's the case again tonight.
'The key thing is that he is going to improve more and more.
"I am really happy with the victory", he said.
- Kim Jong Un fetes North Korean nuclear scientists, holds celebration bash
- Irma's final phase: Flooding in the Southeast is biggest concern
- Star Wars: Episode IX Director Confirmed
- Muted backlash to Trump's bipartisanship signals warning for GOP
- United Nations imposes tough sanctions on North Korea
- Apple announces third generation smartwatch with LTE
- Manchester United struggle at first real test in the Premier League
- Faster-moving Hurricane Irma weakens to Category 3
- Millions without power in Florida as deadly Irma plows north
- Kim Jong-un celebrates success of H-Bomb test