The Broncos would be looking like good, but not quite good enough team again. The Raiders only totaled 128 yards and could only muster 10 points against Washington on Sunday Night Football.
Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller, who helped lead the team's demonstrations last week, said after that game that Trump "assaulted" their freedom of speech and that "we had to do something". Oakland enjoys a 62-51-2 edge (including playoff games) in the all-time series. They are also one of two teams who have yet to give up a rushing touchdown. He had a rating of 52.9 and a QBR of 3.5.
Denver has been a place where Carr has struggled in his career. Denver has only allowed 179 rushing yards in their first three games; they're already set to eliminate Marshawn Lynch on the ground. The secondary is still getting beat deep on plays; Worst of all, defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. still looks like he's not exactly sure of what he should be doing. In four meetings against the Broncos as teammates, Cooper and Crabtree have averaged a combined 72.3 yards receiving per game with just one touchdown overall.
When putting this together, the idea was to find games that the Raiders lost in which Mack wasn't supremely impactful, in particular games in which he didn't have a sack.
After shutting down Dallas at home in Week 2, Denver had some trouble with Buffalo's offense on the road. Quarterback Trevor Siemian threw two interceptions that severely hampered the team's second-half comeback effort. Quarterback Derek Carr was sacked four times, the most he's endured in a game since 2015.
Other than the five-sack demolition, Mack had two sacks in the Raiders' 30-20 victory last season.
Oakland's offense was effective in its first two games when it was able to achieve balance that kept the Titans and Jets off-balance.
If the Raiders continue to make use of multiple wide receiver sets, the Cordarrelle Patterson and Johnny Holton will get increased work.
Paxton Lynch is the only Bronco who is listed as Out for the game against the Raiders.
It's worth noting that the most influential person in the Broncos organization, by far, is general manager John Elway. They relayed their decision to Joseph, who has said politics and sports shouldn't mix.
- Storm crush the cowboys in NRL grand final
- 'You're Going Straight To Hell' For Blasting San Juan Mayor
- Mexico natural disaster : Children trapped in school WhatsApp parents
- Conte backs Hazard to light up Premier League and Champions League
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down: Clemson vs. Virginia Tech
- Korean atmospheric nuclear test prompts emergency plans in Seoul & Tokyo
- Chelsea FC: Star's return bodes well for striker Alvaro Morata
- President Trump doesn't let up on criticism of San Juan mayor
- Mumbai stampede is a man-made tragedy: Twitter has proof
- Iraqi Kurd referendum: Erdogan warns of sanctions hunger