Redskins have not had two wins against AFC opponents since 2008. In some ways it's a coincidence and in some ways it isn't. The Redskins will still gain confidence from this game, being able to hang with one of the elite teams in the NFL. Hunt has six TDs through his first three career games, most by rookie since 1981. A natural, one-cut runner, Hunt presses the line of scrimmage with precise timing and balance.
Still, there's a definite benefit to that sort of commitment.
Erving said he definitely feels ready to play if needed Monday night. What's my protection going to be?
All despite kicking for a coach in Paul Johnson who went for it on fourth down quite often. "I've been in this position before, it's not a big difference for me". The problem in this game is the Kansas City Chiefs are going to outclass the Washington Redskins. Alex Smith is off to a great start, and finally have some talented weapons with him.
Considering that both teams have been in existence for at least the last 57 years, it's a surprise that they've only met nine times. Kansas City has already allowed 11 sacks on the year, which is good for about 3.6 sacks per game so far. The Redskins drove their opening possession 67 yards to a touchdown, led 14-0 at the half and then scored the first touchdown out of the locker room, essentially icing the outright victory as three-point home dogs.
- Kansas City linebacker Justin Houston vs. Washington pass protection. The Seahawks travel to Indy for a matchup with the Colts young and inexperienced defense on Sunday Night, I believe Wilson could match his four touchdown performance from a week ago. But, on Monday, Gruden said Kelley is still day to day. Playing inside Arrowhead Stadium will be completely different from the friendly confines of FedEx Field, so they definitely have their work cut out for them. Since 2015, Cousins ranks third in the NFC in completions (851) and passing yards (9,867). Washington allowed just 128 total yards - a 25-year low - in a 27-10 win over Oakland. The secondary is led by All-Pro CB Josh Norman, who will certainly have the attention of Chiefs QB Alex Smith on Monday night. But in the way is a Washington Redskins team that destroyed the Oakland Raiders in week 3.
Glennon has a passer rating of 76.9 and is 93 for 140 for 833 yards with four touchdowns along with five interceptions and three lost fumbles. Thompson caught six passes and turned them into 150 yards and a touchdown. Rivers made too many erratic throws against a unit that will make teams pay for their mistakes.
"But you have to treat it like any other game", Butker said.
Close Modal Window Hang on for a minute.we're trying to find some more stories you might like. Guys were winning in man-to-man and Kirk's reading the zone coverages and getting them to the right people. Now, I'm more confident in my game and what I can do.
SWANSEA, Mass. - New England Patriots fans have burned team gear in protest after a number of players kneeled during the national anthem before last weekend's game. That's a heavy imbalance and, perhaps, the run game would be helped by a more passes on first down, keeping the defense guessing.
- Jose Mourinho has six 'chosen ones' at Manchester United - Danny Blind
- Trump's Tax Plan Does Some Major Favors For Rich Americans
- Steve Mandanda sort un match de feu à Nice
- Yes, Ryan Gosling Giggled A Lot In SNL's Season Premiere
- Kevin De Bruyne's Thunderous Strike Sees Manchester City Past Chelsea
- Carlos Hyde racks up 95 yards in Niners' OT loss
- Rick Pitino and Tom Jurich fired by Louisville
- Sepang defeat shows Mercedes has 'work to do'
- TV News Has Sunday Funday Pummeling Trump Over Puerto Rico
- Democrat with Puerto Rico ties: Trump response 'disgraceful'