Google on Wednesday is expected to unveil its next generation of Pixel smartphones that will use the company's search capabilities and data across its popular apps. Also Google will stick with the two tone design of half metal and half glass on the back.
For months on end leaks and rumors have hinted at what is coming. The hype is real, especially because Google have had a lot of leaks during the weeks since the event was announced.
Daydream hasn't really taken off since it was launched a year ago, with the platform only supporting a handful of phones. Below, you'll find everything we know about the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 Xl so far, including United Kingdom price, UK release date, specifications, design and features.
Interestingly, there's also mention of an e-SIM, which we've heard before but were skeptical of.
- Of the the, the Pixel 2 XL is a more exciting phone.
Meanwhile, Engadget said that the unveiling of a third Pixel smartphone alongside Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL may not happen. Both Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 will equip a dual-stereo speakers on the front panel. A latest update now gives us an idea about the release date of these phones as well. But not much information is available as of now.
To recap, the Pixel 2 duo is expected come powered by the state-of-the-art Snapdragon 835 SoC, 4GB of RAM, 64GB / 128GB of storage, 12MP primary camera and Android Oreo out of the box. At least according to rumors. That might hurt Google if Apple's bid for AR to be the next big thing takes off. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL launch tonight at 9.30 pm IST.
The Google Chromebook icon is also visible next to the Android Wear and Android phone icons. That's a great deal for a phone that's going to cost about as much as a new iPhone 8. Read on to find out. The Pixelbook will run Chrome OS and listed with top-notch specifications.
Surely, once the phone will be out, the internet will be inundated with rave reviews of the Pixel 2.
Google Assistant itself will be getting a bunch of updates, and the code reveals that Pixel users will be able to choose a custom voice for the digital helper, and create custom "hotwords" to fire it up, rather than the default "OK Google" phrase.
The Pixelbook will sport a 12.3-inch display, smaller than the 12.85-inch display seen on the Chromebook Pixel.
The Google Home Mini measures 4.53 x 4.53 x 4.72 inches and comes with a physical home button to power on or off the device.
While details remain scarce, expect pricing to come in around $1,200 for the base model. This will be a premium convertible laptop that folds back into a tablet, and it won't be cheap, starting at $1,199 for a 128GB model.
Another area of focus for Google is in the home, with the Google Assistant and smart speakers.
- Two Nevada Gun Shops Say Stephen Paddock Passed Background Checks
- Hamilton storms to pole at Malaysian GP
- Congress Lets Insurance Program for Poor Children Expire, Oklahoma to Lose $49M
- Former White Sox Stars Robertson, Kahnle Lift Yankees to Wild Card Win
- Hamas reconciles with Palestinian Authority in Gaza
- Google is revising their Newspaper Paywall Strategy
- September manufacturing grows for 2nd month, hiring picks up
- Many questions after Equifax revises it's potential victims to 145.5 million
- Harrison Ford punched Ryan Gosling and forgot his name
- Indian-American lawmakers call for gun control laws after concert shooting