The Ferrari driver's peculiar crash was in contrast to the circumspection shown by title leader Lewis Hamilton when the Mercedes driver was challenged for the lead of Sunday's race by Max Verstappen. It's a matter of who does a little bit more than the others. With him already leading the championship by a large margin and Vettel starting last, Hamilton would have had no reason to take unnecessary risks and compromise that lead. Hamilton duly capitalised to win and open up a 28-point lead. The Finn's attempt to pass Verstappen was, however, thwarted by the 20-year-old whose birthday had been celebrated the previous day.
"You need to get everything right to fight in the front". Of course you do.
When is Practice One, Two and Three?
"Having this kind of problem during the race make us angry".
This race will focus on Ferrari, MercedesAMG, and Red Bull Racing as the championship approaches its finale. We saw it on a Friday in Baku, for example, or on a Friday and Saturday in Budapest, where suddenly, when the track rubbers-up on a Sunday, the auto comes alive. The German driver has complained about Verstappen's sometimes reckless driving, particularly after the Mexico and Brazilian races past year. Dutch flier Verstappen's second career win in Malaysia fired a warning to Mercedes and Ferrari, while Ricciardo also finished on the podium.
"There are five more races to go, you can see how quickly it can swing", said Wolff.
"I think there's absolutely no doubt that if Red Bull are going to keep him they need a winning vehicle damn quick". If the vehicle was ideal every weekend, it would be boring and we are enjoying the fact we are being challenged and that she is not the easiest.
Marchionne said the current team was still comparatively young and finding its way, after a restructuring last year, even if Ferrari had been around for 70 years. So it is normal you try to understand things and its normal we have a shift in people.
"We have the package", he added. There is the tantalising prospect that Mercedes could now be battling both Ferrari and a resurgent Red Bull for the remainder of the season - everything is definitely still to play for. But things have looked up recently as Stoffel Vandoorne has taken two consecutive seventh-placed finishes to not only leapfrog his experienced team-mate Fernando Alonso in the standings but also provide a much-needed boost for Honda. When Max passed Lewis we heard Lewis on the radio talking about de-rate so we thought he would come back at him.
Looking like a member of electronic music duo Daft Punk, Curry fluffed his drive before removing the lid to whack one down the middle of the fairway - with a power and precision Hamilton will want to emulate in Japan.
- Fundraising Platform Gathers $2.9Mln for Families of Las Vegas Shooting Victims
- Amazon's finally brought Alexa, Echo speakers to India
- Saudi energy minister says agreements with Russian Federation helped oil markets to stabilise
- Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock had ACCOMPLICE, cops say — BREAKING
- Bigg Boss 11 First Nomination: 5 Contestants Nominated; Padosis Save Hina Khan!
- Las Vegas shooting: Political commentator doubts it will provoke gun laws change
- Sonos unveils smart speaker with support for multiple voice services
- Catalan uncertainty paralyzing regional investment, Spain's economy minister says
- Indian Team prepared for the challenge, says Captain Amarjeet Singh
- Miley Cyrus And Adam Sandler Sing Tribute To Las Vegas Victims