Bloom, who got to know Weinstein about a year ago after he optioned her book "Suspicion Nation" about the Trayvon Martin trial for a documentary miniseries, said that Weinstein is reforming his behavior.
She then elaborated in a subsequent tweet, "He was my boss at a radio station and liked to say things to me like why "girls my age liked giving blow jobs and now having sex". It will be named after my mom, and I won't disappoint her. I'm not going to do that. When asked to comment, Weinstein joked to The Hollywood Reporter, "The story sounds so good, I want to buy the movie rights". "See, you have to understand that, yes, I'm here as his adviser". Georgina and I have talked about this at length.
He added: "I also have the worst temper known to mankind, my system is all wrong, and sometimes I create too much tension". The women include his former assistant, an Italian Model and an actress.
The women, most in their early to mid-20s at the time, said Weinstein would appear near or fully naked, make them watch him bathe or give him a massage, and in at least one instance press a young employee for sex, The New York Times reported.
A former German actress and model has told Swiss authorities that film director Roman Polanski raped her at his mountain chalet in 1972 when she was 15 years old, local prosecutors said on Wednesday.
Weinstein, a consistent contributor to Hilary Clinton's presidential campaign and other democratic campaigns, was found to have nearly three decades of allegations against him - during which time he reportedly reached eight settlements with several women.
Weinstein invited Emily Nestor, who had worked just one day as a temporary employee, to the same hotel and made another offer: If she accepted his sexual advances, he would boost her career, according to accounts she provided to colleagues who sent them to Weinstein Company executives.
Though Weinstein acknowledged wrongdoing, his attorney Charles Harder told ABC News in a statement that the Times' report is "saturated with false and defamatory statements" about the movie mogul, and added he is now preparing a lawsuit against the Times on Weinstein's behalf.
- US Birth Control Mandate Rolled Back
- Buccaneers Week 5: Winners and Losers vs the Patriots
- UFC 216 Betting Preview: Ferguson vs. Lee, Johnson vs. Borg Odds, Analysis
- GOP signals willingness to look at gun accessories
- Puerto Rico: Trump is 'miscommunicator in chief', says mayor
- Wales manager Chris Coleman
- Vegas Gunman Was Prescribed Anti-Anxiety Drug
- Vegas madman's girlfriend told family she has 'clean conscience'
- Route 91 Harvest Festival Releases Statement Following Horrific Vegas Shooting
- Traffic snarls in Delhi due to FIFA Under-17 World Cup