October 7, 2017 on Saturday at 19:00 on Moscow time, in the program of matches of the third qualifying round for the World Cup - 2018, a duel is planned at the stadium "Godsville Akpabio" between Nigeria and Zambia.
The Super Eagles were then greeted by good news from Maputo, as Mozambique's Dario had scored an 83rd-minute victor to hand Nigeria a come-from-behind World Cup ticket.
Nigeria joins other countries like Brazil, Spain, Mexico, England, Germany, Iran, South Korea, Spain, among others, that have also booked their places at next year's tournament.
"My wife is Russian and she and the kids will be in Russia to cheer us at the World Cup".
Super Eagles shot-stopper, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, has hail the mood of his teammates in camp, ahead of Saturday's crucial World Cup qualifier against the Chipolopolo of Zambia.
Colley played the full match at left-back as Sweden won 3-0 at home against Moldova in qualifying for the UEFA European Under-19 Championship.
"They have changed a lot with young players from their U20s, they are a different team from the one we beat in Ndola".
Senegal surged to the top of Group D by winning in Cape Verde 2-0 with goals in the last nine minutes from Diafra Sakho and Cheikh N'Doye.
And with the competition for the number one jersey still on between Ikechukwu Ezenwa and Daniel Akpeyi, the former Nigeria global goalkeeper advices that whoever gets the nod must communicate constantly, and wisely with his teammates. We'll be building up to the game all day and will then bring you minute-by-minute commentary of the match which kicks off at 18:00 CEST. But Congo's 2-1 win over Libya, in a game which was played in neutral Tunisia, delayed Tunisian celebrations.
Ivory Coast dropped to second after drawing 0-0 in Mali on Friday but they host Morocco in a winner-takes-all clash next month.
- Rosier rallies Miami to win over Florida State
- Ranked Alabama takes on Texas A&M at College Station
- Patriots 'D' shows sign of improvement in win over Bucs
- Cyclones storm Norman for huge upset of No. 3 OU
- Chances for Showers This Weekend; Wettest on Columbus Day
- Trump on Harvey Weinstein: 'Not at All Surprised' by Sexual Assault Allegations
- Man held after 11 are injured in London collision
- Remnants of Hurricane Nate to Impact Connecticut
- NLDS Game 1, Cubs vs. Nationals: Highlights, recap and more
- Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock 'considered targeting Lollapalooza festival in Chicago'