The Chargers lost nine straight games dating back to last season.
"It felt great, because the thing about it is, they didn't know what to do", Fluker said of the Chargers" defense.
A bad 2017 season continues to get worse for the Giants. Darren McFadden could also be in the mix for touches, but all signs point to Morris getting first crack at the job. Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers managed to get the ball away in time consistently.
NY fell to 0-4 with a 25-23 loss at Tampa Bay last week.
The Giants (0-4) current state isn't much better than the Chargers. Darkwa seemed like he was on pace for a career day but then the Giants coaching staff inexplicably did not give him another carry for the rest of the first half.
The losses are close, but they just keep falling for the Chargers.
It's time for each player to look at themselves and realize they need to play better and to hold one another accountable for their play. On the ensuing drive the Giants offense finally opened up. The Chargers lost their mojo well before Lynn and the team arrived in Los Angeles, and it would be unfair to judge him because they haven't found it yet in his first four games. He did catch all the balls within his reach Sunday, however, including two 15-yard throws that set up Manning's 29-yard touchdown toss to Roger Lewis, Jr.in the third quarter.
Giants fans quickly took to Twitter to lament their injury woes and wish Beckham Jr a speedy recovery.
The Chargers had narrowed the gap to 22-20 with a field goal before Beckham was hurt. Then the NY coaching staff lost its mind and lost the game. They did catch the Eagles with a 35 yard touchdown run from Austin Ekeler, but let's not all start massaging each other's inner thighs just yet.
But with whom? In addition to Beckham, Dwayne Harris suffered a broken foot and Sterling Shepard and Brandon Marshall left the game with ankle injuries just 1:17 apart in the second quarter. They are ranked last in the league when it comes to the time of possession (25:40) and is fifth with fewest plays on offense (170).
Another week, another game of losers that somebody has to win, right? He also ran for a rare TD against the Bucs.
But that's the predicament the Giants find themselves in as they host their winless counterpart, the 0-4 Los Angeles Chargers, on Sunday. NY has played better in recent weeks while on the road.
- Las Vegas Shooting: Police Search For Gunman's Motive
- Final JUSTICE LEAGUE Trailer Teases Superman's Return
- Mullin: GOP Tax Plan Gives Middle Class "Significant" Tax Cut
- Hurricane Nate remains Category 1, expected to make landfall soon
- Gunman had cameras inside and outside hotel room — Las Vegas
- Baseball: Maeda picks up win in relief for Dodgers in playoffs
- PM welcomes teams taking part in FIFA U-17 World Cup
- Mistakes matter: Joe Girardi's mental error helps Cleveland pull off epic comeback
- Police still looking for 'clear motive' in Las Vegas terrorist attack
- Jets vs. Browns: Highlights, game tracker and more