The bit was clever enough, and featured the episode's rare moment when Gadot actually looked away from the teleprompter to make eye contact with her scene mates.
The two shared a kiss Saturday night during a parody of Wonder Woman.
"I wanted to show you my licence plate, I made it myself."".
Clearly, Jones is the victor here!
"It's really good. I can't believe I never tried it", she assured.
I can only imagine they also discard the babies who were born male. I mean, I like hummus, but come on.
Wonder Woman was a huge box office success but it turns out that the movie didn't just impress audiences.
'They're nice, but they're not very sophisticated. Jason Aldean opened the show with a tribute to Las Vegas victims. Her third sketch for the night was a mock preview for E!'s new show, Kendall Model House, where Gal played the characters of supermodels Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid.
In another amusing skit, SNL's McKinnon and Aidy Bryant are lesbians who are disappointed to find themselves the only gay women in Themyscira, the home of Wonder Woman, in an island surrounded by handsome women. After a lengthy, passionate smooch, Wonder Woman declares that, "I'm sorry I feel nothing".
On SNL, we delved into the hardcore queer history of Wonder Woman with a hilarious sketch.
Catch Gadot's Wonder Woman again in the film Justice League, whose most recent trailer was discharged at an opportune time Sunday.
- Dolphins score odd defensive TD on Matt Cassel sack
- Gunman had cameras inside and outside hotel room — Las Vegas
- Panthers to play Lions in a marquee National Football League game
- Jets vs. Browns: Highlights, game tracker and more
- Police search for gunman's motive — Las Vegas shooting
- Washington State vs. OR football
- Here's the Ireland XI that should play against Wales
- Baseball: Maeda picks up win in relief for Dodgers in playoffs
- Why does the Las Vegas shooter's motive even matter?
- Maple Leafs beat Rangers 8-5 in wild home opener