Rossello also tweeted on Monday that he has ordered prosecutors to "investigate irregular indications in the handling of supplies".
The Trump administration last week sent a $29 billion disaster relief fund request to Congress to deal with the aftermath of hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria, but did not detail how much was intended for Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico was already struggling before Maria hit, as it faced a more than $70 billion debt.
It's been almost three weeks since Hurricane Maria ravaged Puerto Rico, depriving most of the island of its electricity, cell service, infrastructure, and drinking water. "We Puerto Ricans, we're full of heart and we fight hard and I know they're going to come through you know".
More than 40 percent of the US territory still has no running water, and people are in need of gasoline, medicine, insulin and diesel.
"Depending on the severity of the damage to the towers, it might lead them to other missions to determine which of the other towers are unusable", said White. He said the cheering was so loud, they had to turn it down so that you could only hear him speaking.
Rossello says 15 municipalities are still in dire need for food and water supplies, and five isolated areas that they are working to deliver aid.
But the head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency dismissed Cruz's comments as "political noise".
She and their youngest son hitched a ride on a cargo plane headed back to Tampa while Jim stayed in Puerto Rico, adapting their company headquarters to meet the needs of their 1,700 employees. He told This Week "w$3 e filtered out the mayor a long time ago". "If FEMA can not source that themselves, we will leverage any asset that foots that bill".
- Novel gene test might 'narrow down breast cancer risk'
- Did YOU know about Harvey Weinstein's sexual harassment allegations? (Reader Poll)
- Anthony Rizzo had cocky comments after his winning hit
- Erdogan upset at US decision to suspend visas
- Watch Online MLB Playoffs 2017 NLDS Game 3
- IPhone X stock to be extremely limited
- Which ten clubs have the most yellow cards in Premier League history?
- Ivana Trump: I talk to Donald regularly despite 'insane' divorce
- Las Vegas shooter left calculations on bullet trajectories
- Keenum leads 3 scoring drives as Vikings beat Bears 20-17