One thing we do know, is that the Texans have some good young defensive players like Christian Covinginton, Carlos Watkins, Zach Cunningham and Dylan Cole.
2. Will Fuller In his rookie season, Will Fuller's two best games were his first two games, going over 100 yards in each game. He needs one more to tie Joe Delaney's franchise rookie record of five set in 1981.
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr injured his left ankle in the fourth quarter of Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Butker added another field goal early in the second quarter to make it 6-0.
"What's most important here is the well being of the player", Reid said. As a runner he had three rushes for 31 yards. "Those guys have my back". Smith completed 29 of 37 passes for 324 yards.
Obviously, these concepts would not work in the National Football League for a full-time offense, but it is good to see O'Brien play to Watson's strengths and to go outside of his usual play-calling comfort level. "Houston is lucky to have him".
Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien confirmed Monday that star defensive end J.J. Watt will miss the rest of the 2017 season after he suffered a leg fracture during Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Watt underwent multiple back surgeries past year and missed all but three games in 2016.
NOTES: Texans LB Whitney Mercilus was lost to injury on the first defensive series, and the Houston Chronicle reported he will undergo season-ending surgery to fix a torn pectoral muscle. Kelce was announced as being in the concussion protocol and stayed in the locker room for the second half of the game. If the Chiefs can continue their third down success and improve their red zone efficiency, they will only continue to win games. It's got to be the next guy up mentality you've got to always have ... "It's a good situation he's in with these receivers". He's the first Texan to have three touchdown receptions since Andre Johnson did it in 2013 against the Colts.
This touchdown-saving tackle in the second quarter vs. the Chiefs had NBC commentator Chris Collinsworth fired up. Smith just keeps making plays.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Tickets Will Go On Sale Today
- Tears of joy as Mohamed Salah's victor clinches Egypt World Cup spot
- Fire prevention week in Fort St. John kicks off Saturday
- Firefighters battle raging fires in Napa, Calistoga
- Iran warns US against designating its Revolutionary Guards as terrorist group
- China wants Iran deal to endure
- Should Boris Johnson get the sack? Have your say in our poll
- BJP, Cong fight over Jr Shah's windfall
- Myles Garrett makes National Football League debut
- Google Pixel Buds, Benchmark for Wireless Earphone Industry