Australia T20 squad: Steve Smith (c), David Warner, Jason Behrendorff, Dan Christian, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Patrick Cummins, Aaron Finch, Travis Head, Moises Henriques, Glenn Maxwell, Tim Paine, Kane Richardson, Adam Zampa.
The India vs Australia 2nd T20I will begin at 07:00 PM IST (1330 hrs GMT).
In the previous match, the rain played a massive spoilsport and made the Aussies upset as the target for India was revised according to DLS method.
After 7 years, Guwahati is going to host an worldwide limited overs game.
Australia have failed to read the duo's variations and looked inept in exploiting the conditions.
The Indian bowling brigade seemed to be unplayable for the Australian batsmen during the ODI series.
Another player who is looking to permanently find a spot in the Indian team, Kedar Jadhav will look to play a good innings and even contribute with the ball if he is called upon.
For India, Kuldeep and Bumrah took two wickets while Bhuvneshwar, Hardik Pandya, Chahal took one wicket each.
Before the second T-20 global match, on Monday, David Warner led Australian team had net practised at Barshapara Cricket Stadium. But soon, in-form Finch and Glenn Maxwell (17) stabilised the Australian innings and forged a 47-run partnership for the second wicket. Finch said, his side felt that there was a need to play a little bit more risk game through the middle overs but unfortunately his side just kept losing wickets. Chahal has combined quite well with Yadav making his "wristy" leg-spin a fine compliment for Yadav's left-arm variations. His team, though, is backing him fully. I don't think he's far away at all. He hit a four and a six during his seven-ball stay. Finch who top scored with 42 described his dismissal by Kuldeep Yadav a result of "brain fade".
Finch's cameo was ended by some attractive bowling from Yadav after the Aussie opener was clean bowled attempting to sweep a full and quicker delivery for a 30-ball 42.
At the airport, the players were seen wearing the traditional hats.
Virat Kohli's side are 1-0 up In the three-match series, having won the rain-affected opener by nine wickets on Saturday. It has favoured the spinners in the domestic matches but a few pacers have also benefitted in the last season of Ranji Trophy.
- Myles Garrett makes National Football League debut
- Stat Shows That Jurgen Klopp's High-Scoring Liverpool Continue to Be Top-Heavy
- Las Vegas officers describe raid on shooter's room in '60 Minutes' interview
- Nebraska's night magic disappears in rout by Wisconsin
- Myles Garrett starts career with two sacks vs. Jets
- Houston Texans' JJ Watt Out For Season
- Google Uncovers YouTube, Gmail Ads Placed By Russian Agents
- Novel gene test might 'narrow down breast cancer risk'
- Did YOU know about Harvey Weinstein's sexual harassment allegations? (Reader Poll)
- Police complaint filed against Salman Khan for threatening Zubair Khan