Which means there's a lot going on in the beginning of the season.
Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) are hunting for their son in the first trailer for The X-Files' eleventh season. "I'm asking you to betray the old human race", the Cigarette-Smoking Man tells an unseen person in the trailer. Anderson seemed to acknowledge as much later in the interview when she noted, "You know, there's always been this "maybe one more" thing hanging over [the show]". Unfortunately that meant Mulder fell ill and was near death with Scully believing the only way they could save him was to find William and use his DNA to stave off the infection.
Carter wouldn't confirm if the Lone Gunman seen, Langley, is dead or alive, but he's definitely in the trailer.
"Gabe Rotter (who served as a writers assistant on Season 9), Benjamin Van Allen (a writers assistant on Season 10) and Brad Follmer (Carter's personal assistant during Season 8 and 9)."Carter said episode eight in particular is pretty messed up, brought to you by the same people who made the also-messed-up episode "Home". Like "Home", that episode is being written by James Wong and Glen Morgan. Scully is desperate to search for her son, and it's implied that he still has a special part to play. "I thank Darin for the opportunity to deflate the show every now and then".
Glen Morgan, Darin Morgan, and James Wong will all return to write new episodes. The tenth season ran for six episodes, but season 11 has been extended to 10 episodes.
Carter even promised that young Skinner will make an appearance. At this point, anything can come back.
- Rick and Morty co-creators distance themselves from Szechuan sauce debacle
- Police complaint filed against Salman Khan for threatening Zubair Khan
- Google Pixel Buds, Benchmark for Wireless Earphone Industry
- Joe Mixon scores first career National Football League touchdown as Bengals defeated the Bills
- Trump Demands Money for Border Wall in Exchange for Protecting "Dreamers"
- SC brings back ban on firecrackers in Delhi-NCR
- Nebraska's night magic disappears in rout by Wisconsin
- BJP, Cong fight over Jr Shah's windfall
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Tickets Will Go On Sale Today
- Las Vegas Gunman Stored Explosives, 1600 Rounds of Ammo in Parking Lot