Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable vs.
Where these two teams go from here isn't clear.
As we already said, there were done with 8 stipulation including Kick off matches at Hell in a cell 2017 at Caesars Arena.
McMahon and Owens spent 10 minutes just psychologically mindfucking everyone on top of the cage to the point where the fans got rather quiet at points.
The Usos however, are able to dispose of E, which leaves them two-on-one with a still-handcuffed Xavier Woods. Thanks to the help of Aiden English, Rusev would then defeat Orton a few weeks later in only nine seconds, making tonight's clash their grudge match. He lost clean to Orton yet again after taking an RKO. Bobby Roode is also likely still busy and may not be ready for a WWE Championship feud yet.
It began with Styles and Dillinger double-teaming Corbin to take him out momentarily. Both men tried to recover repeatedly, but Corbin continued the assault. Hopefully this means Styles moves on to contend for the WWE Title. Charlotte will get a rematch, and it might only be a matter of time before she's the SmackDown Women's Champion.
Charlotte was getting the best of Natalya, and she hit a moonsault from the turnbuckle onto the outside of the ring that had her in a position to get the win. Hence, Natalya retained the belt. Mahal managed to defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a clean match that was pure in-ring technical skill and haahaaahaa I can't even type that sentence with a straight face. But the good times did not last, and soon, the New Day would be checked into the Usos Penitentiary.
WWE tours India in December, so it makes sense that Mahal keeps the championship until then. Interference by the Singh brothers and an injury to the knee of Nakamura saw the modern-day-Maharaja pick up yet another win and extend his title reign. Did he pull Shane out of the way because he wants to be the one who puts Owens down? For Roode, though, it gave him the win. He missed a superkick which Roode turned into a spinebuster and nearly a DDT.
Ziggler tried to roll up Roode while using the tights for leverage, but Roode countered and did the same thing. Ziggler got angry after the match and hit the Zig-Zag.
After sending opponent Kevin Owens off the cage and crashing into one of the announce tables during their main event match at WWE Hell in a Cell in Detroit, the Smackdown Live Commissioner decided that he wasn't done just yet.
- France - Biélorussie, éliminatoires Mondial 2018 : à quelle heure et sur quelle chaîne ?
- Pruitt: Plan to kill rule coming tomorrow
- Novel gene test might 'narrow down breast cancer risk'
- Hurricane Nate Downgraded to Tropical Storm | Here's Where It Made Landfall
- Myles Garrett starts career with two sacks vs. Jets
- Ivana Trump: I talk to Donald regularly despite 'insane' divorce
- Should Boris Johnson get the sack? Have your say in our poll
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Stifel Nicolaus Maintains Rating And Updates Price Target
- Stat Shows That Jurgen Klopp's High-Scoring Liverpool Continue to Be Top-Heavy
- India Aiming to Seal T20I Series Against Australia