As they moved to the advertising hoardings, a supporter holding a child in one arm appeared to push Lopes in the head and seemed to aim a punch in the direction of the keeper. We fought for everything in the first half but sometimes it's impossible to stop everything, [Jordan] Pickford stopped a lot of balls in the first half but that's football.
"I still believe I can change the whole situation but everybody knows how it works in football".
Everton defender Michael Keane said the players were strongly behind Koeman and were disappointed not to have delivered better results and performances for him.
"I think so", he told Sky Sports when asked if they were sapped of confidence.
- Phil McNulty (@philmcnulty) October 22, 2017Ronald Koeman right now. The Dutchman recently suggested that his side are currently in the midst of a crisis, but also revealed that he still has the "total support" of the Everton board. The French striker found himself acres of space inside the area and was simply found by Mesut Ozil to cap off a miserable afternoon for Evertonians. What really counts, in terms of Koeman's future, is the opinion of the Toffees' majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri, who was watching from the stands and no doubt feeling concerned about what he saw. Don't won't the loser moyes anywhere near us.
Ramsey opened up a three-goal lead in the 90th minute with a cool finish following an incisive pass from substitute Jack Wilshere.
Everton's fifth league defeat of the season sees them fall into the bottom three with only goal difference separating themselves from 17th-placed Stoke. Sandro Ramirez had an early-season knock and it seems like he's yet to fully shake that off, or is adjusting very slowly to life in England. For someone whose senior experience was in the Croatian league, it's been quite a shock.
"Ronald is a calm and calculated person".
Things don't get any easier for the Dutch boss though with a trip to champions Chelsea next weekend.
Arsenal began the second half on the front foot and took after 53 minutes as Sanchez swung in a fine cross from the left and Ozil placed a deft header past Pickford.
"Everton fans' problem with Koeman is he doesn't make decisions when needed", Stubbs said.
Let's assume that Arsenal are not likely to push Manchester City for the Premier League title race.
- International Monetary Fund raises China growth forecast for 2017 to 6.8 pct
- Lebanon Syria World Cup
- Guns: Public safety is our right, too
- Razer's smartphone specifications leak ahead of November 1 reveal
- Jemele Hill Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Trump says dispute with Corker will not affect tax reform
- LEADING OFF: NL teams continue series, AL arms get a rest
- KRACK Attack Hacks All Wi-Fi Networks
- Giants' Brandon Marshall to miss multiple weeks with ankle sprain
- South Florida candidate for Congress slams Boy Scouts plan to admit girls