When you have a 20-25 degree drop in temperatures in a 24-hour period, something is up. Temperatures may rise after midnight.
Cold winds will blow on Sunday, leading to the potential for some snow flurries. The heaviest rain is expected to fall in the afternoon. Winds will be strong out of the north around 20-30 miles per hour throughout the day tomorrow. we'll be falling into the 20s for lows Saturday night.
Monday: Sunny, high near 50.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy, low around 26. Skies will be partly-mostly sunny through the afternoon, with temperatures running about 10 degrees below average.
The most likely places to see any showers before dark would be west of I-495, but even there the majority of the rain will be Saturday night. Winds will continue to be gusty into the first half of the day on Sunday. Colder temperatures arrive by Sunday and early next week, with highs in the upper 30s to lower 40s.
24 Hour Max Wind Gusts
Sunday NightMostly clear, with a low around 32. But the models continue to show widespread rain at times and then other times show no rain at all. Look for highs in the 50s and lower 60s.
Sunday and Monday morning there is a possibility of a Freeze Warning being issued by the National Weather Service.
Friday: Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Heading into this afternoon wind gusts will pick up behind the approaching cold front. So holiday travelers get the green light weather-wise for Tuesday as well. As the cold front pushes off shore, rain will quickly come to an end by midday. Among the "big three" models, the American model is dry, the Canadian model is mostly dry, and the European model is wetter.
Saturday - A slight chance of snow between 10am and 11am, then a chance of rain. The air will be seasonably chilly with highs in the 40s and lower 50s.
- Scattered rain and snow showers for Halloween
- Android Razer Phone Specs Have Leaked; Suggests Ultimate Gaming Device
- KRACK Attack Hacks All Wi-Fi Networks
- Saudis court Palestinian support for grand alliance with Israel — Abbas in Riyadh
- Kevin Spacey Allegations Are About Abuse Of Power, Not Sexuality — George Takei
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp coming to iOS and Android in Late November
- Uber driver, Uzbekistan native: A look at NYC attack suspect
- DI Above +DI on Shares of Timken Steel Corp (TMST)
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 3T: Is it worth the upgrade?
- Epic Galactic Combat Despite the Loot Box Controversy