What: A First Alert is in effect for the threat of strong winds. It will start with rain and chance for storms by early Saturday morning. Winds by the end of the day with be gusting around 20-30 miles per hour. High profile vehicles and trailers will encounter difficulties on north-south roads. NWS expects less than half an inch of snow.
We're forecasting southerly winds of 20 to 30 miles per hour with gusts up to 45 miles per hour possible.
"Wet weather overspreads the area this morning from west to east, followed by a brief period of heavy rain and gusty winds from late morning into early afternoon, " forecasters wrote. As the front crosses, temperatures will come crashing down through the 40s during the afternoon.
Friday should be mostly sunny, with temperatures topping out only in the low-30s. Winds will decrease after midnight.
Sunday - Rain before 9am, then rain and snow showers likely between 9am and noon, then snow showers likely after noon.
Monday night, the low will be around 41 with partly cloudy skies, according to the weather service.
The National Weather Service office in Valley, Nebraska, said today should be cloudy with a slight chance of drizzle and a high around 60.
Monday night - Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Highs of 33 to 40 degrees are expected. "Rain tapers dramatically past 7:30PM, with just the slight chance for a few more spotty showers through 9PM. this evening, rainfall totals look to range between 0.25-0.75".
- HTC U11 Life hands on-A cheap (£349!) imitation of the U11
- Ronald Koeman gives update on his Everton future after Arsenal battering
- Razer's smartphone specifications leak ahead of November 1 reveal
- Dodgers get to Verlander, force Game 7 with 3-1 win
- Kevin Spacey Allegations Are About Abuse Of Power, Not Sexuality — George Takei
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp coming to iOS and Android in Late November
- Spanish sovereign, bank CDS prices rise after Catalonia independence call
- No Joke, Apollo Is The Hulk's Body Double In 'Thor'
- Epic Galactic Combat Despite the Loot Box Controversy
- The 'Bad Rabbit' Cyberattack Hit Almost 200 Targets In Eastern Europe