Monday will be mostly sunny still with a high of 52 thanks to winds from the southwest at 10 to 20 miles per hour.
A wind advisory is in effect until 5 a.m. Monday.
Tue: Hi: 52 Lo: 24 Mostly sunny.
Light westerly winds for Sunday morning, will shift to be out of the southwest by the afternoon.
Sunday Night.Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. The pressure gradient between these two features will remain tight so this will keep our winds a bit breezy overnight. Best chance for more significant rain at this point looks to be late next weekend. Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. West wind 9 to 15 miles per hour. We could see gusts up to 35 miles per hour. More snow showers are starting to develop and we will see more of these throughout the day with mostly cloudy skies.
Thanksgiving travel forecast
For the early morning Black Friday shoppers it will be on the chilly side with lows in the upper 30s and lower 40s.
Thanksgiving Day - Partly sunny, with a high near 39. We will see it plow through the area Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning.
SUNDAY: Temperatures falling through the 30s with scattered snow showers.
Sun: Hi: 50 Partly cloudy. Snow could fall later that night, with forecasters calling for a 30 percent chance.
Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 46. Clouds will increase tonight ahead of our next rain chance tomorrow.
- The Breakdown: Eisenberg's Five Thoughts vs. Green Bay Packers
- Friday weather: Scattered showers, highs around 50
- DI Above +DI on Shares of Timken Steel Corp (TMST)
- Saudis court Palestinian support for grand alliance with Israel — Abbas in Riyadh
- Uber driver, Uzbekistan native: A look at NYC attack suspect
- OnePlus 5 & 5T to Soon Receive Android Oreo Open Beta Update
- New Electric Semi-truck Unveiled By Tesla
- Android Razer Phone Specs Have Leaked; Suggests Ultimate Gaming Device
- HTC U11 Life hands on-A cheap (£349!) imitation of the U11
- Wind, rain and falling temperatures