Sunday. Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Temperatures will start in the 20s for sunrise Black Friday deals.
Ready for another breezy day?
Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 41. The area will remain dry throughout the day, but it is going to be much colder.
Temperatures will plunge into the 30's tonight and will struggle to get out of the 50's on Wednesday afternoon.
Tuesday will be a nice, fairly warm day. By early afternoon, the winds will be in the neighborhood of 20-30mph.
Gusty southwest winds will develop on Friday.
Sunny, but breezy and cooler across North Texas today with highs in the upper 50s.
Wednesday will be partly to mostly sunny with a high of 63. We will become cloudy late this evening and showers will arrive late tonight. Lows will drop into the low to mid 30s with some scattered rain showers, that may change to snow by Wednesday morning.
The heaviest rain is going to be seen across southeastern MA, where some downpours could elevate totals up to more than an inch. "Rain will move east of the region by noon though as colder air rushes in Wednesday afternoon with gusty northwest winds and clearing skies". Clouds will settle in to join us for dinner with the family on Thanksgiving Day, but they should be polite enough to allow for some occasional peeks of sun. After a weak front passes Tuesday night (which may lead to some isolated showers), temps drop off the rest of the week into the 40s and 50s under mostly sunny skies.
Tonight: After a attractive, sunny day with temperatures in the upper 50s/low 60s, we are seeing temperatures starting to drop already. By Thanksgiving morning wind chills will be in the low to mid 20s by daybreak. The overall weather pattern is quite tranquil and there are only a couple of other areas where there's precipitation in the lower 48.
A cold front will pass through CT on Saturday.
- La surprise capable d'un 0-100 km/h en 1,9 seconde — Tesla Roadster
- Bob Lutz Claims Tesla Is "Going Out Of Business"
- New Electric Semi-truck Unveiled By Tesla
- Expect To Spend More Green On Christmas Trees This Year
- Nebraska approves plan for Keystone pipeline expansion
- The OnePlus 5 is being discontinued
- Finally Home: National Adoption Day in CT
- Cool to start the week. Pleasant for Thanksgiving
- How to Watch Eagles vs. Cowboys
- OnePlus 5 & 5T to Soon Receive Android Oreo Open Beta Update