A low pressure system will move in on Saturday. Weather across the nation will be quiet this week.
A cold front on the heals of the deepening, eastward-moving Gulf low will usher cooler conditions back into the area along with sunny skies returning Wednesday.
Travel won't be hampered by weather locally on Wednesday with sunny skies and light winds throughout the day.
Sunday: Sunny, high near 36.
Should you be hitting the road early on Wednesday morning, some snowflakes may be flitting about, but aside from that potential and a few wind gusts, we've got clear sailing (or should I say driving) ahead!
Today will see the highest temperatures at 69 degrees, with a nighttime low of 46.
BLACK FRIDAY AT 6AM: Upper 30s and low 40s with clear skies. It is going to be seasonably chilly with highs in the low and middle 40s.
Thanksgiving we have another big drop in temperatures. We expect the fall-like air and sunny skies to remain through the end of November, sparing us of any severe threat for now.
Another cold front is expected this weekend.
Another weak front will work in for Sunday, helping us to start off the new week in the low 70s and upper 60s for highs.
Wednesday and Thanksgiving Day will be the coldest days of the week with highs in the mid-to-upper 30s, but both days should be free of precipitation.
The Williamsport area could also see some rain showers on Wednesday morning, but then dry conditions through Friday. Sunday will be clear but blustery and frigid. That means there won't be much of a wind chill either day. Patchy fog. Lows near 50. That led the National Weather Service to warn Monday of a "very high fire danger".
If you're heading out Thursday night for Black Friday deals, the weather should be really nice! It should be in the 50s around game-time Saturday evening.
- Cool to start the week. Pleasant for Thanksgiving
- New York Terror Attack Video Shows Suspect Fleeing Scene
- Voters Talk Taxes, Trump in Virginia, New Jersey Races
- La surprise capable d'un 0-100 km/h en 1,9 seconde — Tesla Roadster
- Razer reveals its first mobile gaming phone
- Saudis court Palestinian support for grand alliance with Israel — Abbas in Riyadh
- HTC U11 Life hands on-A cheap (£349!) imitation of the U11
- Bob Lutz Claims Tesla Is "Going Out Of Business"
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 3T: Is it worth the upgrade?
- Friday weather: Scattered showers, highs around 50