"Right now I can't believe we won against such a strong team", Swiss global Lang told RTS.
Speaking to Omnisport via Chelsea's club partners Yokohama Tyres, Lampard said: "The reason Manchester United can win the league, for me, is the players, the quality of the players, I think". Whenever I came up against a former club I was always eager to force the issue and effectively make them regret the decision to sell me!
"These players show me every day great commitment, great will, desire to fight". I do like seeing him in this central role though. He did not get his chance at Chelsea - maybe because of the manager, because of the other players?
Conte has played down the significance of Liverpool's derailment in Seville, arguing the game's outcome was not an accurate reflection of how Klopp's team had played. When you consider that they've conceded 17 goals in the league this season - two more than Swansea who are in the bottom three - it becomes very clear where their issues lie.
Coutinho put the capitulation down to the players losing focus after such an impressive first half, something they can ill-afford to let happen again in the future. Now he is still at the top.
Egypt's qualification for the World Cup sparked jubilation across the nation and days of press coverage, with Salah's hometown Basyoun renaming a school in his honour. "Liverpool are a different team at home, I am sure there will be goals tomorrow and hopefully there will be more Liverpool goals".
"He did not get the chance [at Chelsea]". This defeat wasn't as significant-it would take a combination of a heavy loss to CSKA in the group finale and a Benfica win over Basel to keep United from advancing- but it was a worrying display.
"We have to stay awake all the time, 100 per cent".
Joel Matip has missed the last two games due to a thigh strain but Klopp said it's a minor issue so I suspect the centre-back will be available to return against Chelsea this weekend.
Reflecting on that fact, Coutinho stated: "If you had offered us a draw (before the game) that would have been fine and (felt) better than the way the game went".
Let's hope he's right.
- This Saturday, you can 'Shop Small and Win Big'
- Here's what happens when you deep fry a frozen turkey
- FC Basel v Manchester United
- Les petits commerçants obligés de suivre la tendance — "Black Friday"
- Man United's Juan Mata: 'Big boost' to have Pogba, Ibrahimovic back
- Community Thanksgiving Dinner offers more than just food
- Expect To Spend More Green On Christmas Trees This Year
- Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) Trading Down Today - Down by 6.75%
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend announce they're expecting baby number two
- Nine things to watch for in Thanksgiving Day games