There will be a few breaks at times.
It's a brisk morning with temperatures in the low 30s and upper 20s.
Thursday: Cold, wet and rainy. The rain will come and go with a few periods of heavy rain.
Pedestrians stroll past Jones Hall in the rain on Wednesday as a.
Not only is colder air moving into North Carolina, but a wetter weather pattern is also settling into the region that will last through the end of the week. Highs Thursday won't reach 50 in most spots and will turn colder Friday.
On Thursday night, there's a lower chance for some sleet and snow in the same areas, Huffman said.
Take caution while driving as some bridges and overpasses could develop patches of ice overnight while temperatures dip below freezing across the South Plains. It will all depend on if there is still enough moisture to produce it. Right now, it looks like the best chance of seeing snow is later Saturday afternoon, overnight and briefly Sunday morning. We should start to see some clearing by the afternoon as and area of high pressure builds in.
Mid to upper 40s by lunch. So, make sure to bundle up!
Frigidly cold air will close the weekend out with widespread 20s Monday morning. It will be great to get outside and enjoy the weather after all the rain we had!
The long-awaited cold front has finally entered Florida. This will cause a gradual transition of ongoing rain to snow. It will keep the temperatures in check next week.
For most of Central Florida, the mild weather will continue into the early evening. Daytime temperatures will eventually return to the 60s by Sunday. This will bring a northwesterly flow above us that will pretty much eliminate any rainfall chances from the forecast through most of next week.
- Here's what happens when you deep fry a frozen turkey
- Uber hack in 2016 exposed data of 57 million users, drivers
- Univ. of OR graduate students join National Walkout
- Let Trump Speak Directly to the North Korean People — Editorial
- Les petits commerçants obligés de suivre la tendance — "Black Friday"
- Thanksgiving - A Time to be Thankful!
- Nine things to watch for in Thanksgiving Day games
- 239 Nigerian migrants return from Libya — SLAVERY
- Salvation Army begins holiday kettle campaign
- Android Oreo Go Edition is meant for entry-level smartphones