Multiple sources, including Canal+ and Gazzetta Dello Sport, have claimed that Paris Saint-Germain's Lucas Moura has agreed to sign for Manchester United, with a definitive deal currently in the negotiations between the two clubs.
After their heavy outlay in the summer, including the world-record signing of Neymar for £198m, PSG are willing to allow him to leave to help go towards balancing the books with financial fair play in mind.
If United make a permanent offer for Lucas, PSG will play ball.
Manchester United Show Interest In PSG Winger With Malcom Competition Sky-High
It's not like PSG didn't have a good team last season.
Lucas Moura has had a bit-part role at PSG this season.
The 2016/17 UEFA Europa League winners were first interested in the Brazilian in 2012, but the forward decided to join PSG from Sao Paulo instead. His time at the club has been highly successful with four league titles and a total of 16 titles.
On paper this move looks likely to happen in the summer, but football is rarely that predictable. There are just a little bit over three weeks until January ends, which means there will plenty time for United to get the job done - if needed - once the squad returns to England. The journalist also claims that although the clubs are still to agree a fee, Paris would be happy with a fee of around £17.6m (€20m).
- Univ. of OR graduate students join National Walkout
- 239 Nigerian migrants return from Libya — SLAVERY
- Marco Rubio demands bigger child tax credit in bill
- Stoke goes down to Liverpool 3-0 in bet365 — English Premier League
- Another cold, rainy day on Thursday before some… (possible)FLURRIES — FIRST ALERT FORECAST
- Health officials warn flu vaccine only 10 percent effective this season
- Sanchez To Man City Imminent — Reports
- First Baptist Church of Hamlet holding candlelight service
- Heavy snowfall Thursday will bring white to Christmas
- This state senator wants to revive net neutrality in California