Google Assistant, meanwhile, is making the jump to wireless headphones, cars that support Android Auto and smart display devices from JBL, Lenovo, LG and Sony. Lenovo's Smart Display, for instance - our Best IoT/Smart Home award victor this year - pairs the AI technology with two different sizes of touchscreen, aiming to conquer a place on the kitchen counter that until now might have been home to an Amazon Echo Show.
Finding products are important. C'mon, you knew it was coming eventually. Of course, this would entail booming sales, among other factors, but Travers maintains optimism when asked about the future of the smart glasses with Alexa integration. Google representatives also made a lot of cameos at various manufacturers' keynote events at the currently-ongoing CES 2018 show. There's a comment section where you can post your questions - and we'll be happy to help you find the best answer for you and for your home. According to Toyota, they will be fitting their future vehicle with Alexa this year but so far, they have not said anything about adding the Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support. Qualcomm is also in talks with Google for producing custom-made chips specific for the functioning of these devices.
An Amazon spokesman has said that they are; "excited about the potential of the glasses and the ability to bring Alexa to customers in a new way". Today, three years later, 16% of Americans own a smart speaker.
The competition to build software people can manage with their voice is one of the hottest topics in consumer technology, drawing, in addition to Amazon and Google, the attention of giants like Apple, Microsoft and Samsung.
It is also apparently concerned device makers looking to make money off of voice interactions will turn to Amazon.
Google isn't really a hardware company.
- Tom Brady's a Legend, But New England is 'Garoppolonoid'
- Sanchez To Man City Imminent — Reports
- Wenger denies Sanchez call down to City bid
- Salvation Army Kettle Campaign struggling this year
- Sixers: 3 reactions from loss in London to Celtics
- Sears Raises $100 Mln in New Funding, Sees Smaller Fourth Quarter Loss
- Donald Trump: Will beat Oprah Winfrey but she's unlikely to run
- Trump seeks $18 billion to extend Mexico border wall over 10 years
- Samsung to launch the Galaxy S9 next month at MWC 2018
- Who is the 'Fire and Fury' author — Michael Wolff