Fans are going insane with news that Kylie Jenner has checked into Cedars Sinai Medical Center in LA and is preparing to give birth to her first child but multiple news outlets have now confirmed it's NOT TRUE! The following month, multiple sources confirmed to Us that the Life of Kylie star is expecting a baby girl.
The family has been a part of millions of American households for years, and fans have become used to knowing every detail - important or minor - about the famous first family.
The father is rapper Travis Scott, 25, who she is still romantically linked to. "Plus, she's got the midlife crisis makeover already".
The fact that Ariel Tejada has been doing makeup for other members of her family, yet she is nowhere to be seen, has caused many to speculate that not only is she pregnant, something is wrong.
The make-up mogul moved into her mother's Calabasas mansion with husband Kanye West and baby North when their Bel-Air home was being renovated, and stayed until after their second child Saint was born.
"Is Kylie craving things yet?" "She must be pregnant. There's too much secrecy around it", Ellen said.
However, calm down, folks - that Snapchat was actually sent in December, and Kylie isn't in labour.
Shortly thereafter, Jenner's romance with Scott began. One source confirms to E!
However, a source close to the clan has spoken out and given an insight into why Kylie might have made a decision to keep this news to herself.
"Kylie wants to disappear and be out of the spotlight and focus on her health and happiness", a source told PEOPLE. Hopefully, once she gives birth Kylie will decide to talk about it and share what has been going on with her fans.
- Mark Edwards: Rewatch gives different view of title game
- Old school Bill Belichick facing older school Dick LeBeau
- United Kingdom grocery mulls over government war on plastic waste
- Oprah shows deep mud in her garden, rescue helicopters overhead
- Fiat Chrysler to invest $1bn in MI production plant
- NBA wrap: Cavaliers blow 22-point lead in third straight loss
- Special Teams Coordinator Chris Tabor Leaving Browns For Bears
- Operations at Hinchingbrooke Hospital postponed due to pressure on NHS
- The government has consulted lawyers over the EU's no deal plans
- Oh well: Trump is in excellent health, White House doctors confirm