Burck confirmed to Law360 on Thursday that he is representing Bannon. "It is my expectation he will be doing that".
Bannon is scheduled to testify in closed session on Tuesday. "Sources also said Bannon plans to "fully cooperate" with investigators".
Bannon was named chief executive of the Trump campaign two and a half months before Election Day.
Schiff noted that the choice of witnesses is determined by panel Republicans - who control the committee - some of whom he accused of trying to stall, or possibly shut down, the investigation, possibly to distract from the investigation of Trump.
Skeptical readers of gossip columnist Michael Wolff's extended gossip column known as Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House have noticed that the author runs out of fly-on-the-wall gossip somewhere last summer, or just before Mr. Bannon's exit from the West Wing.
This comes after he described the 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump Junior and a Russian lawyer as "treasonous" and "unpatriotic". But some Trump allies hope the president will permanently cut off his former strategist, and the fate of Bannon's insurgency against the Republican establishment is now in doubt.
Meanwhile, Bannon is set to testify before Congress in relation to the Russian Federation probe.
"Bannon and others who "know too much" can be risky to a president with a few too many secrets", she wrote.
"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency". Nix faced questions about whether he sought material from WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange that was stolen from computers of the Democratic National Committee and John Podesta, who managed Clinton's presidential campaign. Dianne Feinstein of being "underhanded and a disgrace" for disclosing details of a dossier of allegations about his ties to Russian Federation during the presidential campaign. "Corey [Lewandowski] had more to do with it", Trump said.
An aide to Republican Representative Devin Nunes, the committee's chairman, declined comment.
Shifting to what these events might mean for the 2018 midterm elections, Schieffer said that for the first time, he thinks Democrats might have a chance to take control of the House. "I don't know of one politician in Washington - if you're a politician and somebody called up that they have information on your opponent that might be negative", he said.
- Jose Mourinho on Antonio Conte feud: I have silent contempt
- National Football League divisional playoffs: Picks and betting lines
- CJI Dipak Misra to hold press conference after top SC judges' allegations
- Major injury boost for Liverpool ahead of Manchester City game
- President Of The Mormon Church Dies
- Best teaser picks against the spread (ATS), Divisional Round
- Did Seth Meyers Nail His Golden Globes 2018 Opening Monologue?
- 'Play our best:' Brady brushes off controversy, focuses on Titans
- Trump targets FISA provision up for renewal
- Oprah Winfrey tipped as next President of the United States(Read full Story )