Going on he said campaigning against her would be "a lot of fun".
Asked what advice she would give a political outsider looking to run for president, press secretary Sarah Sanders declined to engage. But a veteran Democratic organizer, whose résumé includes big fund-raisers for Hillary Clinton's presidential run, says the billionaire media mogul is more likely to become a game-changer behind the scenes.
"I do think she's intrigued by the idea, I do think that", Mr. King said. Another 34% view O unfavorably, of whom 18% think of her very unfavorably.
Winfrey enjoys more support among Democrats than Trump does from Republicans: 76 percent of Democrats said they support Winfrey, compared with 66 percent of Republicans who support Trump. "I do think this, though".
It was this speech from the Golden Globes over the weekend that has caused some people to think Winfrey may be a viable candidate for the 2020 election.
She added, however, "You always have the right to change her mind". Seventy-six percent said they would support the talk show host, with 22 percent of Republicans and 44 percent of independents following suit.
"She writes her column every month in the magazine".
Most actors and actresses at the Golden Globes, including Winfrey, wore black as an expression of protest against sexual harassment in the workplace and gender disparities in compensation and career advancement. I mean, she's popular, she's brilliant, she's a wonderful woman'. "She's not thinking that, 'Oh, since I did this speech, I qualify to be president or I even want to be president'".
The honorary award is given to performers for their "outstanding contributions to the world of entertainment" at the annual movie and television awards show. Would she want to endure nasty speculation about her relationship with Gayle and Stedman?
- CJI Dipak Misra to hold press conference after top SC judges' allegations
- Investors Sell Shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) on Strength (JPM)
- 'Play our best:' Brady brushes off controversy, focuses on Titans
- With Hugh Grant, 'Paddington 2' is simply wonderful
- Jose Mourinho on Antonio Conte feud: I have silent contempt
- Trump targets FISA provision up for renewal
- Federal Judge Rules DACA Must be Reinstated
- Major injury boost for Liverpool ahead of Manchester City game
- President Of The Mormon Church Dies
- GM wants to deploy fully autonomous, manual control-free vehicles by 2019