Reported by GSMArena, the phone could be the successor variant of either Samsung Galaxy On7 or Galaxy On8. It carries a price-tag of INR 9,500 and will go on sale starting January 5 at all major retail stores in the country.
"With this partnering, we now offer cashback over the widest spectrum of 4G smartphones across various price points". The phone can also be purchased at EMI option starting from Rs.485 per month. The website is yet to start marketing the new Samsung smartphone, but it now shows that this dual SIM Android smartphone features a 5-inch qHD i.e. 540×960 pixels with super AMOLED display. Under the hood is a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 SoC paired with 1.5GB RAM, and 16GB expandable storage. That said we haven't been able to test the support out for ourselves just yet; we've reached out to Samsung to ask exactly which models of Gear VR the phone will support. For SD card there is a dedicated slot and there is no need to pull back one sim.
As for when it will launch, we assume it will be around when Samsung launches the Galaxy S9, which could be relatively soon. The primary camera features an aperture of f/1.7 and secondary camera will have a f/1.9 aperture alongside an LED flash. The 3300mAh integrated battery is capable of delivering an enhanced backup upon normal usage. Dropping the phone onto the dock and connecting a mouse and keyboard via USB or Bluetooth, is all that's required to get the plug-and-play experience up and running.
- Prepare To Die On The Go, Dark Souls: Remastered Heads To Switch
- Erdogan accuses journalists of nurturing terrorists in weird Paris press conference
- Trump won't say if he'll meet with Mueller
- Everything President Trump has tweeted (and what it was about)
- Here's how your Facebook timeline changed over the years
- Natalie Portman's flex at the Golden Globes was an all-timer
- United States could "go back in" Paris Agreement
- Red dress takes heat amid Golden Globes all-black dress code
- Senator confirms Trump's 'shithole' remark, says there was so much more
- Bills RB McCoy (ankle) game-time decision vs. Jaguars