However, the move does not seem permanent, as there may still be hope for the release of the Samsung Galaxy X, or more popularly known as the "flexible" or "folding phone". This one has a lot of hype, though word on the Galaxy S9 Plus has not been made available.
The mobile boss also said that Bixby 2.0 will be launched within the year and stressed that all Samsung devices will support the virtual assistant by 2020. The said feature enables slow motion video shooting at 1000 fps, better than the 960 fps limit of Sony's Xperia XZ Premium and XZ1, notes Engadget. Because of the high frame rate, a higher shutter speed is needed.
No points for guessing the higher f/1.5 setting will come into play in low light conditions or for close-up images where the opening would be at the max to let as much light stream in as possible. Unfortunately, since these major companies know how impatient and clever us tech nerds can be, most of the information necessary to make it through the FCC has been obscured from the eyes of the common folk.
Are you excited for a foldable Galaxy phone? The variable aperture alone beats out Apple's f/1.8 aperture on the iPhone X and the LG V30's f/1.6 aperture camera. Moving down, we see "Stereo Speakers tuned by AKG". So, we've got the standard things we would expect from the Galaxy S9 - a 5.8-inch screen, IP 68 water- and dust-resistance, iris scanner, wireless charging. Ahead of launch, some of its key specs have been revealed through an alleged retail box leak of the smartphone. With Project Treble, it is expected that the upcoming flagship devices from Samsung will receive the Android P update sooner than its predecessors. Samsung Experience is the new name for the company's earlier UI called TouchWiz and version 9.0 will eventually power the new Galaxy S9 expected to come out next year.
- Major injury boost for Liverpool ahead of Manchester City game
- Klopp: I coped with losing Sahin, and will with Coutinho
- HIllary Clinton responds to Trump's reported comment
- Hodgson defends VAR after FA Cup trial
- My relation with Kim Jong-un is very good
- GM wants to deploy fully autonomous, manual control-free vehicles by 2019
- Federal Judge Rules DACA Must be Reinstated
- Trump Responses To "Sh*thole" Remarks
- Investors Sell Shares of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) on Strength (JPM)
- Lenovo's new Smart Display rocks Google Assistant