The Manchester United manager has traded insults with his Chelsea counterpart over the past two weeks, with their dispute becoming increasingly bitter. Perhaps his Chelsea side still hasn't recovered from the festive period workload and hasn't had sufficient rest time.
"It's basically become a five at the back whereas past year it was more of a three, and they can't get out".
Conte says our attacking struggles are down to the whole team and not any one individual.
Their first half performance was crying out for Pedro Rodriguez, who remains excellent at making those late, unseen bursts from the flank into scoring positions while also providing much needed width.
The Arsenal legend said on the BBC's Final Score programme: "They don't seem to have the same level of class and they certainly aren't playing like champions".
"It was the same".
"This is not a problem with the system. We have to try to improve on this aspect". "The situation is very clear".
Meanwhile, Chelsea have now drawn their last three games 0-0, and Conte needs to find a solution for his misfiring team. But it means that we have had many players play two games in four days.
"We played with nearly the same players as against Arsenal".
Conte's side produced a limp display and could easily have lost to a Leicester team who missed a host of first-half chances.
"What I will say to him is to continue to work for the team as you always do and the luck will come again, so I'm not anxious about him".
Evans' early header set West Brom on its way to halting a 20-game run stretching back to August, with fellow defender Craig Dawson heading in at the start of the second half.
"When I made a decision to put fresh energy on with Willian and Pedro, the game changed".
Shinji Okazaki, Wilfred Ndidi and Riyad Mahrez all went close as the visitors created a number of chances in a dominant opening hour. We tried to win the game.
"I think in other clubs this doesn't happen".
Antonio Conte was subjected to jeers after he opted to substitute Eden Hazard for the tenth time this season. Chelsea have had a busier schedule and played the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final against Arsenal on Wednesday, but they have home advantage and I think they will make it count.
- Oprah Winfrey 'intrigued' by United States presidential run - friend Gayle King
- You Must Apologize To Africans- African Union Tells Donald Trump
- Iran says it won't back away from ballistic missile development
- Is Arsenal's Mesut Ozil desperate to sign for Manchester United?
- Australian Open: Johanna Konta's views 'don't align' with Margaret Court
- People from 'shithole countries' share their accomplishments to prove Trump wrong
- Rescuers Battle to Find Survivors of California Mudslides
- Dark Souls, Odyssey and More from Nintendo Direct Mini
- Flake says bipartisan group of senators has reached immigration deal
- Australian Open 2017-18: Rafael Nadal seeded top in Men's single