It's the talk of the transfer window, where will Alexis Sanchez end up?
"If somebody speaks of one of my players to tell we are interested or we are not interested, I wouldn't be very, very happy", Mourinho told reporters, the Manchester Evening News report.
With a lot of speculation about his future as Arsenal coach lately, the long-serving mentor has shunned speculation he might be leaving the club this season. However, do United or City need reinforcement in either of those positions?
However, Guardiola received a boost with news that Gabriel Jesus will return to training next month. He said whether he is in charge or somebody else is, one can only do what's best for the club.
"Honestly I can not tell you much more at the moment about this situation, because nothing is really concrete at the moment".
At the same time however, Mourinho maintains that Mkhitaryan is now a player on his side, one that he thinks very highly of, and one that will continue to get more chances for playing time.
But with Arsenal pulling the plug on a £60m sale of Sanchez to City on the final day of the window due to their failure to sign a replacement, United have since explored the possibility of signing him.
Meanwhile, on the left of midfield, United have Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford as their first choice. Sanchez wants to pick up that connection again. Right now, the Citizens are 15 points up on United atop the Premier League table. Rashford has also played less minutes than the Chilean, but has still managed four goals and five assists.
United are willing to pay record £444million to PSG and bring him to Old Trafford.
The 29-year-old Chilean worldwide is heavily linked with a move away from the Emirates this month, with his present deal expiring in the summer.
- Kane breaks Sheringham's Spurs record
- Harry Kane can break more records says Spurs boss
- Is Arsenal's Mesut Ozil desperate to sign for Manchester United?
- Death toll from California mudslides climbs to 18
- Chelsea 0-0 Leicester City
- Isaiah Thomas says Cavs' inconsistency is unacceptable
- Racism Seen by Judge as Perhaps Why Trump Axed `Dreamer' Policy
- Death toll from California mudslide rises to 17
- Gabriel Jesus could return for Man City in 2-3 weeks
- People from 'shithole countries' share their accomplishments to prove Trump wrong