It's been widely speculated Cap bites it in "Avengers: Infinity War", with the honchos at Marvel promising that some of the main characters wouldn't survive the big showdown with Thanos. The people at Marvel love nothing more than to show us one thing in an attempt to convince us of another. To that end, House of M is the most organic-feeling way for them to introduce a whole new cast of X-characters without stopping their narrative momentum dead in the water after Infinity War.
With "Avengers: Infinity War" hitting theaters in May, fans can expect new details or clues about the "Avengers 4" in the coming months. It is a huge, intricate cake that shows Thanos, rendered in ideal detail, holding two Infinity Stones (the primary MacGuffins in Marvel Cinematic Universe) in both arms. Everything before Avengers 4 and everything after.
This year however, she's going to be staring in the Marvel Studios superhero flick "Avengers: Infinity Wars". Tony Stark's frames could be the reason why we'll be seeing our heroes as they appeared in earlier films.
No matter what it is, I am pretty excited for what this "leak" could mean - and Infinity War isn't even out yet!
MARVELSpider-Man and Drax are mentioned as taking part in the battle in Wakanda
Doctor Strange has already demonstrated he has the power to manipulate time as long as he still has the Eye of Agamoto (containing the Time Stone). Holding Thanos aloft are four arms, three of which are very familiar: Black Widow, Captain America, and possibly, The Incredible Hulk.
While the objective of there visit is unknown, it seems that whatever they are doing will affect the outcome of the future timeline. For one, Evans is wearing his old Captain America costume from The Avengers.
The currently-untitled Avengers 4 features a cast made up of numerous key players in Infinity War - alongside newcomers like Brie Larson and Evangeline Lilly - and is scheduled to hit theaters on May 3, 2019.
- Taryn McCutcheon drops 25 as Michigan St. beats Maryland - Recap, Box score
- First Responders Search For Survivors After Deadly California Mudslides
- California mudslide casualties increase to 18
- GOP lawmakers 'do not recall' Trump's 'shithole' slur
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola dismisses champions-elect tag
- Patriots WR will return Saturday
- Doctor declares Trump is in 'excellent health' after physical
- Legendary broadcaster Keith Jackson dies at 89, ESPN reports
- National Basketball Association executives, agents believe Lakers will fire Luke Walton, hire David Fizdale
- Trump's Vulgar Comments on Africa, Haiti Shameful — UN Official