Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has heaped praise on his star striker Harry Kane as he closes in on yet another club record, but insists he holds no worry over losing the 24-year-old to another club in the near future.
Jan Vertonghen and Eric Dier will form the centre-back pairing with Serge Aurier and Ben Davies occupying the full-back positions, Moussa Dembele and Christian Eriksen will form the midfield partnership. Pochettino has a number of options to call upon from his bench, with Fernando Llorente, Erik Lamela and Moussa Sissoko all in the matchday squad.
They move onto 44 points, level with fourth-placed Liverpool, who take on Manchester City at Anfield tomorrow.
The Tottenham boss said, via the Mirror: "That is normal".
This season has already seen Kane break Alan Shearer's record for most Premier League goals in a calendar year with 39, while also finishing 2017 with more goals than Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Check out this lovely turn and run from Son before crossing to Harry Kane for Tottenham's second goal. Dele Alli battles for the ball with Jonjoe Kenny 83' - Moussa Sissoko replaces Mousa Dembele for Spurs.
The first flashpoint occurred at Vicarage Road where TV replays revealed Watford's Abdoulaye Doucoure bundled the ball over the line with his right hand in the 2-2 draw with Southampton.
"It's something I'm very proud of but it's on to the next one, we've got to keep going", he said.
"Or what would the game have gone like if Harry's goal would have been disallowed - because I think it's offside looking on the laptop".
"Obviously it's something I have to address now". I've seen it now and it's probably what was apparent before I got here. I saw some of the good sides of the players last week and I saw some of their worst sides in the second half today, which is massively worrying in terms.
- BABY ALERT! Kylie Jenner Reportedly RUSHED to the Hospital in LABOR!!
- Rwanda Saddened by President Trump 'Racist' Comments
- Cool Smart Home Assistants At CES 2018
- Markram falls short of century in 2nd India Test
- Russia criticises UN talks called by US — Iran protests
- Iran: Nuclear Deal Not Renegotiable
- Windhorst: Lakers don't support Walton, could be eyeing David Fizdale
- Lenovo introduces its new Smart Display powered by Google Assistant
- South Africa ease to 78/0 at lunch on flat pitch
- OR physicians urge flu patients to call first due to overcrowding