Lakers: Visit the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
The Lakers play the 12th seeded Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. "Whether guys are far back or too close, I can drive around them, I'm just trying to read the defence and make the best play", Ingram said after the win.
The Washington Post asked, "How can the Lakers [warn Ball about criticizing Walton earlier this year], only to then not say anything publicly to support their coach when Ball chooses to attack him again?" "It has been revealed here that they do not have unconditional support for Luke".
The Lakers experienced a awful 9-game losing streak as they hit the bottom of the table in the West.
LaVar Ball's merits as a public figure are debatable, but it's undeniable that he has a real skill for making everyone mad online.
DALLAS - Julius Randle's rebound and late putback sealed an overtime victory for Los Angeles against Dallas. The rookie said he does not choose who the coach is and that his father is a grown man who will always express his opinions.
Seeking multiple expiring contracts in return for some intriguing pieces that could use some new scenery, while keeping an eye on the 2018 summer, the Los Angeles Lakers should be one of the busiest teams this season.
If a village of 10,000 in Lithuania in winter time with seven hours of daylight isn't as comfortable for the kids as Westwood or Chino Hills, it's flawless for LaVar, with the locals changing the team's schedule for a tournament with the BBB logo plastered everywhere - including the referees' jerseys - and a female TV reporter asking out Gelo at the introductory press conference. What will the Lakers do now?
According to ESPN's Brian Windhorst (appearing on the Rich Eisen Show), several National Basketball Association executives and agents believe the Lakers will fire Walton and already have their eyes on his successor. Carlisle said such comments shouldn't be published if they have no merit or validity.
Walton used to play for the Lakers from 2003 to 2012 before being traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers the following year.
- ProBeat: Alexa was CES 2018's buzzword
- Mourinho praises 'phenomenal' Sanchez as speculation mounts over United interest
- BC woman caught up in Hawaii false missile alarm
- Cavaliers Get Waxed For The Second Time In As Many Games
- Kane Sets Tottenham Scoring Record In Everton Rout
- Best Memes of the Toronto Raptors Obliterating LeBron James & the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola dismisses champions-elect tag
- GOP lawmakers 'do not recall' Trump's 'shithole' slur
- First Responders Search For Survivors After Deadly California Mudslides
- African Union demands apology from Trump over racist comment