Players shown so far for Aces include Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Waluigi, and Nintendo revealed that Aces will also include a story mode for the first time in the franchise since Mario Tennis Power Tour on Game Boy Advance.
The game adds a new story mode where you can fight bosses. Not to mention the astounding support it's been receiving from indie developers with the release of games like Steamworld Dig 2, Enter the Gungeon, and Yooka-Laylee. This whole game consists of a multiplayer of 4 users, encouraging team playing.
The Super Mario Odyssey will get a new competitive game mode. The news from this Nintendo Direct Mini may not have been a record-breaker in excitement, but it will at least serve to whet appetites until more news is revealed.
From Software has announced the release of a Dark Souls Trilogy Box set. If you haven't completed the main campaign yet, you can follow along with our walkthrough, hopefully just in time for the update to arrive. This is due out in Autumn 2018 for the Nintendo Switch.
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Summer 2018) - Another re-release sees this well-reviewed RPG finally landing on a Nintendo console.
Trying to be a part of the rat race is what damaged Nintendo during the N64, GameCube, and Wii U years, and with the turnaround the company has seen with the Switch, it obviously knows what it's doing.
Most surprising of all, Nintendo seems to understand how to release DLC without making anyone angry.
Mario Tennis Aces (Spring 2018) - Nintendo continues to milk the Mario cash cow, promising a brand new tennis game based on the iconic moustachioed character.
- There's No Doubt Manchester United Want Alexis Sanchez - Former Red Devil
- Lenovo has a Google Home with a Display
- Georgia facing widespread flu cases so far this year
- Legendary broadcaster Keith Jackson dies at 89, ESPN reports
- Funke Akindele named as starring in Hollywood movie, "Avengers: Infinity War"
- Dark Souls, Odyssey and More from Nintendo Direct Mini
- Mourinho praises 'phenomenal' Sanchez as speculation mounts over United interest
- Immigration Services Continue To Accept DACA Renewals
- Australian Open 2017-18: Rafael Nadal seeded top in Men's single
- BC woman caught up in Hawaii false missile alarm